Keysight Introduces new MX0023A InfiniiMax RC probe
SANTA ROSA, Calif. — (BUSINESS WIRE) — December 16, 2019 — Keysight Technologies, Inc. (NYSE: KEYS), a leading technology company that helps enterprises, service providers and governments accelerate innovation to connect and secure the world, announced the MX0023A InfiniiMax RC, a new high speed differential probing solution for Double Data Rate 5 (DDR5) and Low Power Double Data Rate 5 (LPDDR5).
As data rates of mobile bus systems increase, the edge speed of the signal gets faster, thus requiring higher bandwidth probe solutions. At the same time, many systems deploy a continuously variable termination mechanism, switching the termination impedance between low and high impedance, to save power consumption in devices. This requires a higher speed probing solution with high input impedance profile over wider frequency range for low probe loading. This is common signal behavior in high-speed mobile communication technologies typically deployed in DDR/LPDDR.
Keysight’s new MX0023A InfiniiMax RC probe provides high bandwidth and low loading, offering up to 25 GHz bandwidth and an RC input impedance profile for extremely low mid-band loading, which is necessary to address modern high-speed probing requirements. It also provides a wide variety of flexible connectivity solutions, covering today’s emerging signaling standards such as DDR5/LPDDR5 and other high-speed signal debug and validation test needs.
To ensure that Keysight Infiniium oscilloscope customers have access to the right probes and accessories for their applications, Keysight offers a wide selection of high-quality probes and accessories. The newest addition to this growing selection of probes is the Keysight MX0023A InfiniiMax RC, which offers customers the following key benefits:
- Delivers 25 GHz bandwidth with an RC input impedance topology for low mid-band probe loading.
- Enables today’s emerging signaling standards including: LPDDR/DDR5, MIPI bus signaling and other high-speed signal debug and validation test needs.
- Offers probe amp specific S parameter correction filter enabling high accuracy measurements.
- Provides auto-switchable 1:1 and 4:1 attenuation ratio at full 25 GHz bandwidth.
- Support for Keysight’s broad variety of probe heads and InfiniiMax I/II accessories.
- AutoProbe II interface for easy direct connection to Keysight’s Infiniium Series Oscilloscopes.
Availability and Pricing
- MX0023A InfiniiMax Differential RC probe amp is available now at USD $26,000
- MX0105A Differential SMA head is available now at USD $3,500
- MX0106A Differential solder-in head is available now at USD $1,300
About Keysight Technologies
Keysight Technologies, Inc. (NYSE: KEYS) is a leading technology company that helps enterprises, service providers and governments accelerate innovation to connect and secure the world. Keysight's solutions optimize networks and bring electronic products to market faster and at a lower cost with offerings from design simulation, to prototype validation, to manufacturing test, to optimization in networks and cloud environments. Customers span the worldwide communications ecosystem, aerospace and defense, automotive, energy, semiconductor and general electronics end markets. Keysight generated revenues of $4.3B in fiscal year 2019. More information is available at www.keysight.com.
Geri Lynne LaCombe, Americas/Europe
+1 303 662 4748
Fusako Dohi, Asia
+81 42 660-2162