Cooperation leverages intrinSIM’s engineering software connections to broaden use of the Kubotek Kosmos Framework.
MARLBOROUGH, MA, and CLARKESVILLE, GA – December 17, 2019 - Kubotek3D, a leading supply chain software provider, is pleased to announce that intrinSIM has signed a definitive agreement to add the Kubotek Kosmos® 3D framework to its portfolio of embeddable technologies for engineering. intrinSIM is a premier source of embeddable technologies for engineering applications and represents a portfolio of leading-edge tools suitable for commercial or in-house engineering software applications through a unique technology broker model.Â intrinSIM will partner with Kubotek3D on business development and licensing of the Kubotek Kosmos 3D Framework on a worldwide basis.
“The Kosmos 3D Framework allows engineering software vendors to maximize their software application's ability to work with engineering models and data by providing the fastest and most interoperable framework,” says Joe Walsh, founder of intrinSIM. “We are very happy to work with Kubotek3D in bringing their Kubotek Kosmos 3D Framework to a broader market through distribution by other software vendors.”
“Kubotek is focused on building technology to enable partner software products to work with design and manufacturing data from any source,” adds Ram Eswaran, COO & CTO, Kubotek3D. “intrinSIM’s experience and relationships with the engineering community are valuable to expanding the awareness of Kubotek Kosmos as a viable application foundation in the CAD/CAM/CMM/CAE space.”
Kubotek Kosmos® 3D framework is an advanced set of C/C++ software components which support development of specialized design applications, CAD/CAM, CMM, and CAE utility programs, and high-fidelity movement of data between engineering software programs.
- Leverage your domain expertise backed with precise engineering data
- Supports 3D solid models with associative GD&T manufacturing information
- Includes automatic geometric feature recognition
- Includes manifold and non-manifold topology and multi-dimensional bodies
- Reliably read files from all major MCAD databases
- Unique data architecture minimizes translation by preserving complex geometry definition structures native to each engineering database
- Support available for standard STEP, IGES and VDA files, neutral ACIS SAT, Parasolid X_T, JT, and STL files, and proprietary files from Dassault CATIA and SolidWorks, Siemens NX and Solid Edge, PTC Creo and Pro/E, and Autodesk Inventor and AutoCAD
- Innovative variable precision system provides a solution for data coming from different CAD databases which use different modeling precision in models ranging from microns to millions of miles in size
- Maximize your application performance
- Written from the ground up with multi-threading in mind
- Advanced math algorithms optimize mathematical operations
- Small file size combined with smaller memory footprint, enable larger datasets
- Optimal condensed format for database save and restore
- Easily expand to new platforms and markets
- Libraries are supported and tested on Windows, MacOS, Linux, and Android
- Complete Unicode support
- Compatibility with .NET (Visual Basic, C#, etc.) and ELK Scheme
- Full Lua scripting support to extend your applications
Kubotek3D empowers the supply chain with the right design information by delivering core precision 3D technologies and easy-to-use software products. This strategy allows geometry, no matter where it originated, to be used to speed time to market, reduce costs and improve quality. Kubotek3D is a division of Kubotek USA, Inc., a wholly owned subsidiary of Kubotek Corporation (7709.T Tokyo Stock Exchange). Kubotek Corporation was founded in 1979 and is headquartered in Osaka, Japan. For more information see www.kubotek3d.com.
Kubotek Kosmos is a registered trademark of Kubotek Corporation
intrinSIM is a premier sourceÂ of go to market services, business management services, technology related services, investment related services, licensing of leading-edge embeddable technologies suitable for developing commercial or in-house engineering software applications, and distribution opportunities for engineering software applications. intrinSIM was founded in late 2009 with the intention to accelerate the growth of the engineering software market by Connecting Worldwide Business & Technology. intrinSIM has offices in and Clarkesville, GA, and Madison, AL, and collaborative strategic relationships with multiple resources. For more information, visit the intrinSIM web site at www.intrinsim.com.