(BUSINESS WIRE) — January 6, 2020 — Keysight Technologies, Inc. (NYSE: KEYS):
What: Keysight’s customers are transforming transportation with innovations such as Vehicle-to-Everything (V2X) communications, Internet-of-Things (IoT) and 5G. Constant connectivity, dozens of IoT sensors, complex communications on and off the vehicle, and ultra-precision timing are all needed to maintain automotive safety in the era of autonomous driving.
Keysight partners and supports some of the biggest innovators in the automotive industry and will share how they are transforming the way we drive at the Consumer Electronics Show 2020. At the Keysight Booth (CES Tech East – Smart Cities – #1409) attendees can experience the following:
- Car Electronics Through Time: Attendees can travel through time to see the increase in vehicle electronics over just 10 years.
- Vehicle-to-Everything (V2X): Attendees can discover how many communications links a car needs to support and their many uses.
- Self-Driving Experience: Attendees can interact with a simulated self-driving vehicle to understand the big impact of small variations.
- IoT in a Car: Attendees can discover how the fusion of humans, IoT and cars enables personalized driving experiences
“There are multiple layers of technology that need to be integrated into the modern automobile,” stated Jeff Harris, vice president global marketing at Keysight. “Keysight understands the rapid advancement of electronics, ranging from V2X, autonomous driving and IoT, and what they can do to improve the driving experience. We are excited to have the opportunity at CES to showcase how our automotive and energy solutions are enabling customers to deliver innovations faster and better.”
Keysight empowers automotive industry designers and manufacturers with the latest innovations in design and test solutions to help create high-quality and high-performance products while mitigating safety risks with comprehensive solutions for:
- Charging function and interoperability test
- Converter and inverter efficiency
- Cells forming and self-discharge optimization
- Automotive radar for R&D
- Automotive radar for manufacturing
- Simulation library
- Emergency call (eCall)
- Vehicle-to-everything (V2X) communications
- Navigation systems
- Information and entertainment
|Jan 7, 2020 – Jan 10, 2020|
|3000 Paradise Road|
Las Vegas, NV 89109