March 24, 2020 -- Tower Semiconductor’s 180nm Power Management modular technology platform offers advanced performance, efficiency, design and footprint optimization for a wide range of operating voltages. The platform offers high levels of functional integration including: wide range of memories, high density 1.8V and 5V libraries and advance power LDMOS, making it highly suitable for a variety of applications such as: mobile, wearable, industrial and automotive. A state of the art PDK (TS18PM) enables the option to reuse circuits with different isolation schemes and LDMOS types, allowing the highest level of confidence in silicon success, fast time to market as well as an efficient, cost and time saving design cycle.
Our 180nm platform is available in two manufacturing facilities worldwide, ensuring maximum operational flexibility, continuous product supply and geographic diversity.
- Tower Semiconductor’s 0.18µm, 8” power management platform has been in production for more than ten years.
- Over 100 devices to best fit any power management design including CMOS, LDMOS, Resistors, BJT, Capacitors and more.
- Scalable LDMOS in the PDK for optimized area.
- 1.8V/5V & 5V-only options.
- Ultra-low Rdson LDMOS from 5V to 200V: 1.8V LDMOS, 8V~42V Gen4, 42V~140V RESURF, Drain Isolated LDMOS and 200V LDMOS.
- Low Qgd LDMOS with high efficiency above 1.5MHz switching.
- Top thick Al & Cu options.
- Smart ESD tools and post layout checks.
- Rich IP portfolio including eNVM OTP & MTP up to 256kbit, SRAM, ROM.
- An aggressive development roadmap offers customers continued leadership in the power IC market.
- The TS18PM process is manufactured in two worldwide sites
PR & MarCom
20 Shaul Amor Avenue, Migdal Haemek, 2310502, Israel
Office: +972 (74) 737-7440
Mobile: +972 (54) 283-0692