With the health and safety of all exhibitors, speakers and visitors a top SEMI priority, SEMICON China 2020 is implementing all health and safety measures in accordance with government regulations and requirements to protect the well-being of everyone at the event.
SEMICON China 2020 comes as China launches its New Infrastructure post-virus economic stimulus plan to drive growth of artificial intelligence (AI) and 5G networks, improve transportation systems and data centers, build out the electric vehicle (EV) charging infrastructure, and upgrade its electrical grid – all technologies powered by semiconductors. The event will bring together players key to advances in these and other critical semiconductor industry segments. SEMICON China will again feature theme pavilions focused on IC manufacturing, compound semiconductors, the local IC Materials Industry Technology Innovative Alliance (ICMTIA) and workforce development.
The event also coincides with the start of a healthy rebound in China fab investments in the second half of 2020. According to SEMI market research, memory and foundry fab spending will drive a 30 percent increase from the first half of the year.
SEMICON China 2020 On-Site and Online Events
- Grand Opening Keynote
- China Semiconductor Technology International Conference (CSTIC) – Plenary Session
- SEMI Workforce CXO Talent Forum
SEMICON China 2020 Online Only Events
- SEMI MSIG Smart Mobility Forum
- Workforce Development Training Course
- China Semiconductor Technology International Conference (CSTIC)
SEMICON China 2020 On-Site Only Events
- 2020 China Display Conference – OLED or Micro LED
- New Technology Release Conference
- SIIP China: SEMI Innovation and Investment Forum
- Advanced IC Manufacturing Forum
- Advanced Packaging Forum
- Power & Compound Semiconductor International Forum
- Green High-Tech Facility Forum
- Smart Manufacturing Forum
- Memory Strategic Forum
- SEMI PV Shingled Technology and Equipment Developing Trend Seminar
- SEMI Standards PV and PV Materials China Joint TC Chapter Spring Meeting 2020
SEMI® connects more than 2,100 member companies and 1.3 million professionals worldwide to advance the technology and business of electronics design and manufacturing. SEMI members are responsible for the innovations in materials, design, equipment, software, devices, and services that enable smarter, faster, more powerful, and more affordable electronic products. Electronic System Design Alliance (ESD Alliance), FlexTech, the Fab Owners Alliance (FOA) and the MEMS & Sensors Industry Group (MSIG) are SEMI Strategic Association Partners, defined communities within SEMI focused on specific technologies. Visit www.semi.org to learn more, contact one of our worldwide offices, and connect with SEMI on LinkedIn and Twitter.
Phone: 1.408.943.7988SEMICON China 2017 Presents Six Forums in China's Explosive Growth Market
|Company Name: SEMI