NORWOOD, Mass. — (BUSINESS WIRE) — July 23, 2020 — Analog Devices, Inc. (ADI) today announced the first product in a new series of RF transceivers offering the highest dynamic range on the market and suitable for myriad commercial and military applications. The high-performance ADRV9002 RF transceiver is ideal for mission-critical communications applications— such as first responder radios, private Long-Term Evolution (LTE) networks and satellite communications— where size, weight and power are key design considerations. The RF transceiver is the latest addition to ADI’s award-winning RadioVerse™ design and ecosystem.
This press release features multimedia. View the full release here: https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20200723005039/en/
(Photo: Business Wire)
- View the ADRV9002 product page, download data sheets and order samples: www.analog.com/ADRV9002
- Watch the ADRV9002 video: http://www.analog.com/adrv9002-video
- Learn more about ADI’s RadioVerse transceivers: www.analog.com/en/applications/technology/sdr-radioverse-pavilion-home.html
“Mission-critical communications networks are essential to ensure our safety,” said Joe Barry, Vice President of the Wireless Communications Business Unit at Analog Devices. “The difficulty for these networks to decipher complex signals increases as the radio spectrum becomes more populated. The ADRV9002 RF transceiver can correctly decode a signal in heavily congested spectrum. This helps customers develop radio platforms that are power and performance scalable across a broad range of commercial and military applications.”
ADRV9002 RF Transceiver Features and Benefits
- Offers best-in-class dynamic range and capable of deciphering wideband and challenging narrow band operations within a single device
- Operates from 30MHz to 6GHz
- Provides receiver dynamic range of -150dBc/Hz and a highly linear transmitter
- First radio transceiver designed to enable narrowband and traditional wideband signals from 12KHz to 40MHz
- Capable of handling voice, data and imaging or video signals
- Incorporates digital signal radio correction algorithms, AGC, DPD, frequency hopping and channel filtering
- Ability to dynamically adjust performance and power
Pricing and Availability
Price per 1,000 Units
12mm × 12 mm, 196-ball chip scale ball grid array
ADI’s RadioVerse includes tools, design resources, and support to accelerate radio development timelines. The ecosystem includes rapid prototyping platforms, chip-level evaluation systems, reference designs, simulation tools, and development kits. There is a resource of global network partners for design ideas and RF platforms, including reference designs and solution modules. Technology resources include HDL and full-system level software reference designs on GitHub, compatible FPGA development carriers, and chip-level evaluation systems.
About Analog Devices
Analog Devices is a leading global high-performance analog technology company dedicated to solving the toughest engineering challenges. We enable our customers to interpret the world around us by intelligently bridging the physical and digital with unmatched technologies that sense, measure, power, connect and interpret. Visit http://www.analog.com
RadioVerse is a trademark of Analog Devices, Inc.
Follow ADI on Twitter at http://www.twitter.com/ADI_News
Read and subscribe to Analog Dialogue, ADI’s monthly technical journal, at: http://www.analog.com/analog-dialogue.html