SEOUL, South Korea — January 18, 2022 — With the global semiconductor supply chain rapidly evolving to meet the increasing demands of digital transformation, the stage is set for SEMICON Korea 2022 Hybrid as 500 semiconductor companies from around the world gather February 9-11 at COEX in Seoul for the latest industry developments, trends and innovations. Registration is open.
Running through February 25, online conferences at SEMICON Korea 2022 Hybrid will highlight hot topics and key drivers of semiconductor industry growth including artificial intelligence (AI), smart manufacturing, sustainability, design automation, MEMS and sensors, advanced materials and process technologies, and workforce development. All virtual conferences are available 24/7 with an All-in Pass.
SEMICON Korea 2022 Hybrid Highlights
- Keynotes by executives from ASML, Hyundai Mobis, IonQ and Samsung Electronics
- 120 experts at 20 virtual conferences
- 2,000 booths featuring companies from across the semiconductor supply chain
- Business matching to help domestic organizations expand their international reach
- The popular Supplier Search program with industry powerhouses such as Intel, Micron, Kioxia, and Sony
- An investment briefing session for companies planning to enter overseas markets
Workforce Development & DEI
With talent critical to chip industry innovation and growth and companies across the supply chain facing workforce shortages, SEMICON Korea will provide opportunities for companies to connect with university engineering students in order to promote careers in the industry and to do more to recruit women, an underrepresented demographic.
- Experienced engineers will counsel university students on how to establish a
atcareer in the semiconductor industry during the Meet the Experts! mentoring program.
- Female leaders from high-tech industries will share insights on how companies can expand their Diversity, Equity and Inclusion (DEI) initiatives during the Women-in-Technology program.
Prior to SEMICON Korea 2022 Hybrid, SEMI will honor companies that have made outstanding contributions to the domestic semiconductor industry.
- SEMI Innovation Award – Recognizes small- and medium-sized enterprises that have developed new technologies and products in the fields of semiconductor equipment, materials and parts.
SEMI Recognition Award
- SEMI Programs – Honors individuals who have contributed to the development of technology conferences and education projects in the semiconductor industry through their participation in SEMI programs.
- SEMI Standards – Recognizes individuals who have helped develop and promote SEMI Standards.
Pre-registration for SEMICON Korea 2022 Hybrid ends February 4, 2022. Free admission to the exhibition and discounts for online conferences are available through pre-registration.
SEMI® connects more than 2,400 member companies and 1.3 million professionals worldwide to advance the technology and business of electronics design and manufacturing. SEMI members are responsible for the innovations in materials, design, equipment, software, devices, and services that enable smarter, faster, more powerful, and more affordable electronic products. Electronic System Design Alliance (ESD Alliance), FlexTech, the Fab Owners Alliance (FOA), the MEMS & Sensors Industry Group (MSIG) and SOI Consortium are SEMI Strategic Technology Communities. Visit www.semi.org to learn more, contact one of our worldwide offices, and connect with SEMI on LinkedIn and Twitter.