2011 DAC in Review
At this year’s Design Automation Conference in San Diego, Apache could be seen and heard throughout the conference at a number of venues.
In addition to hosting a variety of informative customer presentations in our suites including AMD, imec, MoSys, ST-Ericsson, ST, TSMC, and Xilinx, Apache's Power Team Experts presented our power, noise, and reliability solutions at the DAC Exhibitor Forum, and in some of our key eco-system partner’s booths. Apache was also featured in a popular panel discussion on 3D extraction technologies, its benefits, and usage at the DAC Pavilion.
The Apache Power Team Experts were also on-hand to present our leading Ultra-Low-Power, IP Integration, and Chip-Package-System Convergence methodologies along with our power analysis and optimization solutions, including PathFinder™ - EDN's Innovation Award winner for ESD integrity sign-off.
Additionally, Apache was proud to sponsor the DAC User Tracks again this year and co-hosted the successful Monday Night DAC Cocktail Party for attendees, exhibitors and guests.
If you missed Apache at DAC, you’ll want to catch up and join us for our upcoming Low-Power Webinar Series, starting July 19, and conveniently located on a computer near you!
Apache Low-Power Webinar Series
Apache Design Solutions’ Low-Power Webinar Series features our popular product presentations that were recently featured at DAC, including our comprehensive power methodologies for Power Budgeting, IP Integration and Chip-Package-System convergence.
Tuesday July 19, 2011, 11:00AM – 12:00PM PDT
IP Integration Methodology
Thursday, July 21, 2011, 11:00AM – 12:00PM PDT
PowerArtist™ - RTL Power Analysis, Reduction, and Debug
Tuesday, July 26, 2011, 11:00AM – 12:00PM PDT
RedHawk™ - SoC Power Integrity and Sign-off for 28-nm Designs
Thursday, July 28, 2011, 11:00AM – 12:00PM PDT
Totem™ - Analog/Mixed-Signal Power Noise and Reliability
Tuesday, August 2, 2011, 11:00AM – 12:00PM PDT
PathFinder™ - Full-chip ESD Integrity and Macro-level Dynamic ESD
Thursday, August 4, 2011, 11:00AM – 12:00PM PDT
Chip-Package-System (CPS) Convergence Solution
Tuesday, August 9, 2011, 11:00AM – 12:00PM PDT
Sentinel™-PSI - IC-Package Power and Signal Integrity Solution
Thursday, August 11, 2011, 11:00AM – 12:00PM PDT
ASME InterPACK 2011
July 6 - 8, 2011
Apache Low-Power Webinar Series
July 19 - August 11, 2011
Long Beach, CA
August 16 - 18, 2011
Global Technology Conference 2011
Santa Clara, CA
August 30, 2011
In the News
- The Essentials of Power Budgeting
- Apache’s Power, Noise, and Thermal Solutions for TSMC Reference Flow
- Apache Design Solutions Wins EDN Innovation Award
- Electronic System Design Considerations to Meet Emerging Market Needs
- 5 Ways To Cut Power
- Power Management from Front to Back - DAC 2011 Video Interview
- Experts At The Table: Power Budgeting
- Analyzing and Planning Electro-static Discharge (ESD) Protection
- Advanced Modeling Technologies for CPS Co-analysis/-optimization
- RTL Design for Power Methodology
- Power Noise Analysis for Next Generation ICs
- PathFinder: Solution for Full-chip IC ESD Integrity
- Power and Signal Line EM Design and Reliability Validation Challenges
- Technologies for Power, Signal, Thermal, and EMI
- Power and Noise Integrity for Analog/Mixed-Signal Designs
Download Whitepapers from our website. Valid account required.
Click here to register for Apache's online Customer Support center.