CHICAGO — (BUSINESS WIRE) — June 5, 2012 — Ortery Technologies, the industry leading manufacturer of automated business photography solutions, announced the expansion of its popular PhotoBench series of 3D photography systems with the launch of 3D PhotoBench 60 at the Internet Retailer Conference and Exhibition 2012 (booth 1112). Designed specifically for the jewelry industry, 3D PhotoBench 60 enables users to easily create web-ready product shots and 360-degree product views with pure white backgrounds.
Designed specifically for the jewelry industry, Ortery Technologies' 3D PhotoBench 60 enables users to easily create web-ready product shots and 360-degree product views with pure white backgrounds. (Photo: Business Wire)
Ortery’s 3D PhotoBench 60 features powerful software which integrates seamlessly with the studio and 3D turntable, a compatible Canon or Nikon digital camera, and computer to simplify and automate product photography. To capture still and 360-degree product shots, users simply place the item inside the studio, compose the photograph with the intuitive, easy-to-use software, and click Snap. The 3D PhotoBench 60 system automatically captures and downloads the images to the computer.
The 3D PhotoBench 60 features include:
- Professional studio lighting – Software-dimmable, high color rendering LCD lamps in front, rear, bottom, and top;
- Built-in 360-degree rotating platform – USB-controlled acrylic platform holds up to 2.2 lbs;
- Automatic image transfer – Captured JPG/RAW images are instantly transferred to computer for viewing and batch processing;
- Dynamic output – Individual images can be exported or composed into a 360-degree interactive product view in HTML5, Flash or Silverlight formats;
- Integrated workflow – System software controls all hardware, image capture and image processing for maximum speed and quality;
- Automated image capture – Software synchronizes camera snap with platform rotation to streamline 360-degree image capture;
- Compatible cameras – Full camera control via software for Canon and Nikon DSLR cameras. Automated 360-degree image capture for any camera with ‘cable release’ capability.
“The 3D PhotoBench 60 is the perfect solution for producing high-quality, web-ready jewelry photographs,” stated Sam Shearer, Managing Director for Ortery Technologies. “The combination of our powerful software with the studio’s LED lighting system enables users to bring out the true color and brilliance of each item.”
About Ortery Technologies, Inc.
Ortery Technologies specializes in photography automation and is the industry leader in still, 360 and 3D business photography solutions. Incorporating over 100 worldwide patents, the company’s computer-controlled software and hardware-based solutions offer users an all-in-one solution to quickly and easily capture and process professional product photos to save businesses time and money.
Photos/Multimedia Gallery Available: http://www.businesswire.com/cgi-bin/mmg.cgi?eid=50299693&lang=en
Integrity Public Relations, Inc.
949-768-4423 ext. 801