EL SEGUNDO, Calif. – June 12, 2017 -- Agendas have been set and registration is open for the AWR Design Forum (ADF) 2017 Japan venues in Tokyo and Osaka. This free event brings together NI AWR software experts, customers, partners and RF/microwave professionals to learn, network and collaborate on the latest RF/microwave design challenges. Select presentations during ADF Japan include:
- Tokyo Special Session: A High-Efficiency Design Flow for 5G Concurrent Dual-Band GaN HEMT Power Amplifiers
- Osaka Keynote: Model-Based Systems Engineering and Model-Based Development as a Corporate Strategy
- Power Amplifier Design for 5G: Challenges, Capabilities and Plans
- Frequency Dependence Analysis for GaN HEMT Devices Using a Large-Signal Model
- A Perspective on 5G GaN Devices for Base Stations
- Automotive Radar Design Using NI AWR Design Environment
- Model-Based Development in Wireless Communication Systems/Devices
For more information and to register, visit awrcorp.com/adf.
Where and When:
Tokyo – Friday, June 30
Osaka – Friday July 7
AWR, AWR Design Environment, Microwave Office, National Instruments, NI and ni.com are trademarks of National Instruments. Other product and company names listed are trademarks or trade names of their respective companies.
Vice President of Marketing, AWR Group