DUBLIN — (BUSINESS WIRE) — April 30, 2018 — The "Technology Innovations in 3D Printing, Robotics, and Additives for Drag Reduction in Pipes" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
This issue of Advanced Manufacturing TOE profiles developments in 3D printing, robotics, and additives for drag reduction in pipes.
Innovations include an additive polymer agent that drastically reduces drag rates in pipes, a coconut fiber used as drag reduction agent in circular pipes, an active copolymer solution compatible with various hydrocarbon fluids, additive manufacturing for high-strength aluminum, an automated wire-arc welding technology to retain component strength, a 3D printing platform for high-speed 3D printers, a novel 3D printing technique for soft robotics, metal 3D printing tools for advanced metal additive manufacturing, a metal 3D printing technology for medical products, and a flying 3D printer to print large structures.
Research focus areas include rapid prototyping (additive manufacturing), lightweighting (multimaterial joining, plastics and metals manufacturing, carbon fiber-based composite manufacturing), smart robotics (agile robots, consumer robots, swarm robotics, cobots), monitoring and control (wireless control networks, human machine interface), and simulation and modeling (design and simulation software).
Key Topics Covered:
- Additive Polymer Agent Drastically Reduces Drag Rates in Pipes
- Coconut Fiber as Drag Reduction Agent in Circular Pipes
- Active Copolymer Solution Compatible with Various Hydrocarbon Fluids
- Additive Manufacturing for High-strength Aluminum
- Automated Wire-Arc Welding Technology to Retain Component Strength
- 3D Printing Platform for High-speed 3D Printers
- Novel 3D Printing Technique for Soft Robotics
- Metal 3D Printing Tools for Advanced Metal Additive Manufacturing
- Metal 3D Printing Technology for Medical Products
- Flying 3D Printer to Print Large Structures
- Industry Contacts
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/8glkgm/technology?w=4
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T. Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
Related Topics: Robotics, 3D Printing, Pipes