- Stock-based compensation;
- Flow-through of business acquisition-related inventory adjustments;
- Acquisition-related costs;
- Start-up and preproduction costs;
- Employee severance;
- Restructure and asset impairments;
- Amortization of debt discount and other costs, including the accretion of non-cash interest expense associated with our convertible debt and MMJ creditor debt;
- Gains and losses from debt repurchases and conversions;
- Gains and losses from changes in currency exchange rates;
- Gains and losses from business acquisition activities;
- Impact of the U.S. income tax reform for the Repatriation Tax, release of U.S. valuation allowance, and remeasurement of net deferred taxes reflecting the lower U.S. corporate tax rates; and
- The estimated tax effects of above, non-cash changes in net deferred income taxes, and assessments of tax exposures.
Our outstanding capped call transactions are anti-dilutive in GAAP earnings per share but are expected to mitigate the dilutive effect of our convertible notes. In periods with non-GAAP income attributable to Micron, non-GAAP diluted shares include the impact of capped calls based on the average share price for the period the capped calls are outstanding. Non-GAAP diluted shares are also adjusted for the impact of additional shares resulting from the exclusion of stock-based compensation from non-GAAP income.
Contacts: Farhan Ahmad Investor Relations email@example.com (408) 834-1927 Erica Rodriguez Pompen Media Relations firstname.lastname@example.org (408) 834-1873