EL SEGUNDO, Calif. – Mar. 13, 2019 AWR/NI announcement:
The NI AWR software training schedule for spring 2019 has been posted onto ni.com/awr. It includes classes on AXIEM 3D planar EM software, scripting with Microwave Office software, wireless communications and radar systems design in Visual System Simulator™ (VSS) software, as well as partner courses from Wolfspeed on designing MMICs and DGS Associates on designing filters and multiplexers.
Where and When:
- AXIEM 3D Planar EM Software
- March 15, Tokyo, JP
- Equations and Scripting in Microwave Office Software
- March 20-21, Santa Clara, CA
- April 16-17, El Segundo, CA
- Wireless Communications/Radar Systems Design in VSS
- April 2, Louisville, CO
- April 4, Santa Clara, CA
- Wolfspeed Foundry Training Course
- April 24, Research Triangle Park, NC
- DSG Associates Filter Training Course
- April 8-9, Amsterdam, NL
- April 10-12, Amsterdam, NL
For more information and to register for these courses, visit awrcorp.com/news/trainings.
Vice President of Marketing, AWR Group, NI
AWR, AWR Design Environment, AXIEM, Microwave Office, National Instruments, NI and ni.com are trademarks of National Instruments. Other product and company names listed are trademarks or trade names of their respective companies.