This Solution Offers Many Innovations Including No Need for Level Shifting I/O
Beijing, China, December 15, 2014— HyperSilicon Co., Ltd., a leading supplier of FPGA-Based Prototyping tools, releases the VeriTiger-M2000T, a new generation FPGA-based Prototyping Platform. This platform is targeted to meet the challenging requirements for prototyping verification of Super-Definition and High-Definition Video SOC/IP development. This new member of HyperSilicon’s “All-In-One” series provides a total solution for “Multi Media SoC/IP Verification.” Thomas Yan, HyperSilicon’s President and CEO said: “Our focus is on delivering products that improve the engineer’s productivity. That is why we have eliminated the need for level shifting the I/O that can add unnecessary complexity and timing delays. Also, this is why we natively support high speed video.” The innovative system structure, powerful software tools, 20M ASIC gate capability, proven reliability and ease of use improves the prototype verification engineers’ productivity and user experience. This, in turn, helps the user to reduce the development cost, decreases the risk of failure and shortens the time to market for their SOC/IP products.
VeriTiger-M2000T Technology Features:
- Large Capacity - based on Xilinx V7-XC7V2000T FPGA with 2M Logic Elements, 68Mb Block RAM, capable for a maximum 20M ASIC gates
- No need for level shifting I/O for the various peripheral interfaces
- Xilinx All Programmable Zynq™ for FPGA/Clock configuration/programming, voltage and system monitoring and control
- DDR3 On-Board Device, supports 256MByte capacity
- DDR3-SODIMM Socket supports 4GByte DDR3 Memory Capacity.
- Video CVBS verification
- Super and High definition Video Verification:
- HDMI v1.4(4K/3D) Input/Output
- HD-SDI 3G Input/Output
- USB3.0 PHY/Device Verification
- 10Gbps SFP+ Verification
- FMC extended interface, supply up to 640 GPIOs
- Two OSC Global Clocks and Four Differential Input Clocks
- Adaptive VCCIO for 2.5V/3.3V Application
- FPGA Configuration Methods consist of :USB, Remote Ethernet Configuration, SD Card
- Support UART interface, BCD, RTC, EEPROM, LEDs, Resets, Switches
- Automatic Threshold Alarms
- Automatic Voltage/Current/Temperature Monitors
- Smart Fan Control
- ATX Power Supply
- ISO9000 Standard Assembly
System Structure Diagram:
VeriTiger-M2000T Board View
- Smart TV
- Smart STB
- Multi-Media SOC Verification
- IoT; Wearable Device; OTT
HyperSilicon Co., Ltd. is a private technology company headquartered in Beijing, China. HyperSilicon was founded in 2009 and has a 40 person staff with offices in Beijing and Shanghai. The company also has local sales and support channels in Europe, Japan, USA, Korea, South East Asia and Taiwan.
The company’s mission is to provide the most advanced FPGA-based rapid prototype boards and High-Performance Computing boards (HPC) to SoC/ASIC and IP designers for algorithm validation and Verification.
HyperSilicon provides both Altera and Xilinx based products. The company also provides SoC/ASIC, Analog and Digital design and tape-out services. The company’s goal is to help customers to significantly decrease the total time to market for SoC/ASIC and IP products and for FPGA-based design as well.
See http://www.hypersilicon.com for more company and product information.
Contacts for HyperSilicon:
China: Daniel Bai
Email: Email Contact
US: Barry Lazow
Email: Email Contact
Tel: (408) 515-0292
VeriTiger and HyperSilicon are registered trademarks of HyperSilicon Co., Ltd. All other tradenames and trademarks are the property of their respective owners.