Key features and benefits of FilterPro v3.0
- Supports design file migration from FilterPro v2.0 so that designs created in the prior version can benefit from the functionality of v3.0.
- Easily generate schematics, view frequency and time responses, and print professional design reports containing all design data and schematics to help speed time to market.
- Supports Bessell, Butterworth, Chebychev, Gaussian and linear phase filter response types and can be used to design filters from one to ten poles, providing design flexibility.
- Supports low-pass, high-pass, notch/band-stop, band-pass, and all-pass phase shift/time delay filters to help ease system design.
Find out more about TI's Analog eLab™ Design Center by visiting the links below:
- For the complete list of design tools and Analog eLab support visit: www.ti.com/analogelab-pr.
- Ask questions and share knowledge in the FilterPro forum in the TI E2E™ Community: www.ti.com/e2e-filterpro-pr.
- Download the latest amplifier and data converter selection guide: www.ti.com/ampdcguide-pr.
About Texas Instruments
Texas Instruments (NYSE: TXN) helps customers solve problems and develop new electronics that make the world smarter, healthier, safer, greener and more fun. A global semiconductor company, TI innovates through manufacturing, design and sales operations in more than 30 countries. For more information, go to www.ti.com
FilterPro, SwitcherPro, TI E2E Community and Analog eLab are trademarks of Texas Instruments. All registered trademarks and other trademarks belong to their respective owners.
SOURCE Texas Instruments Incorporated
|Texas Instruments Incorporated
Julie Day of Texas Instruments
Melissa Cafiero of GolinHarris
Email Contact for Texas Instruments