EDAToolsCafe
   >> Linux for Electronics Design Automation
Thread views: 10443 View all threadsNext thread*Threaded Mode

two
(Stranger )
10/19/17 11:10 PM
Automation schematic software for linux Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

Hi, Is anyone aware of a good linux program for drawing automation schematics? Not PCB design, circuit simulation and fine electronics. Industrial automation.

Example:

I looked at a couple of different EDA applications, but did not find any functionality for multiple sheets in a single schematic. I will also need cross-reference symbols to handle nets/symbols that go across multiple sheets.

Perhaps someone knows about an EDA application with multiple sheets and good scripting capabilities to create the cross-reference system?

Solution: I ended up using gschem with some custom scripts for cross-references and titleblock stuff. They can be found here.

OscarAncher
(Stranger )
06/18/20 04:33 AM
Re: Automation schematic software for linux new [re: two]Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

I must say that the design that you prepared is flawless. And there is no error i have seen yet. I am trying if i got any information or found any error. And you can get academized review to manage thesis assignment easily, Then i will surely gonna tell you in a comment.

BeansVenial
(Stranger )
08/30/20 02:03 PM
Re: Automation schematic software for linux new [re: two]Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

Thank you very much for this post, I agree with what is written there and I read something about it on the https://essaysservicesreviews.com/. I also advise you to read to better understand this topic.

Lissa25
(Stranger )
10/04/20 05:35 PM
Re: Automation schematic software for linux new [re: OscarAncher]Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

Operating the latest technologies is not as easy as it might look or sound. Sometimes we hit a point where we cant figure out what's wrong with the software of the device. From android to Linux, working on them is not easy and we can be in need of a guide. If you make a search on google you can find thousands of websites to give you step-by-step instructions video streaming protocols .which can offer solutions to the problem we are facing. Having knowledge of such websites is always a plus and good to have them in the arsenal.

View all threadsNext thread*Threaded Mode
Jump to

© 2020 Internet Business Systems, Inc.
670 Aberdeen Way, Milpitas, CA 95035
+1 (408) 882-6554 — Contact Us, or visit our other sites:
AECCafe - Architectural Design and Engineering TechJobsCafe - Technical Jobs and Resumes GISCafe - Geographical Information Services  MCADCafe - Mechanical Design and Engineering ShareCG - Share Computer Graphic (CG) Animation, 3D Art and 3D Models
  Privacy PolicyAdvertise