EDAToolsCafe
   >> EDA User News and Reviews
Thread views: 57075 View all threadsNext thread*Threaded Mode

(Unregistered)
02/06/06 12:21 PM
The Imagination Worker new Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

The Imagination Worker

Use this link to read the full article

Philip Bryans, Sr.
(Unregistered)
02/06/06 12:21 PM
The Imagination Worker new Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

This article will get you off the "dime" in your life or you will just stay like you are but you won't be able to complain any more because you made that "decision". It's to easy to say I can't or I won't but better to try and possibly fail than do nothing. Thanks for the motivation.

Greg Frost
(Unregistered)
02/07/06 05:15 PM
A New Perspective new Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

The points brought up here are an interesting perspective. It is to often that we get caught up in the daily routine of family, friends, and work and forget that someone else's daily routine may be of more interest to us than our own. Creativity is underated and whether it nets you millions or not it, will certainly result in a broadened perspetive of the world around you. Few things are free, creativity is one of them.

Gabriel Batistuta
(Unregistered)
02/15/06 12:21 PM
what the heck? Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

It is paradoxical: if you are creative, you will try one or many of these things else, you wont even think about them. Not the other way around as portrayed here.

Philip Bryans
(Unregistered)
02/17/06 07:58 AM
Re: what the heck? new [re: Gabriel Batistuta]Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

Thanks for the comments Gabriel. I would have to agree that many people share your view that creativity is a ‘have’ or ‘have not’ condition. My position is that where there is life, there is creativity. The question before each of us as individuals is how much creativity we will allow ourselves to enjoy. For many people, the pressure of conformity within our society trains us to be good soldiers: we march in step, we only do what we are told, and we mark ‘C’ on multiple choice tests when we don’t know the answer. I resist the idea of a ‘non-creative person’. Instead, I submit that each of us has a niche within the creativity spectrum, and that our niche is not fixed. We can indeed increase or decrease our creativity by the daily choices we make. As Buzz Lightyear is so fond of saying: "To infinity, and beyond..."

AnnaEverson
(Stranger )
08/07/18 08:09 AM
Re: The Imagination Worker new Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

ARticle really motivates. There are some points with which I would argue. But the one who compiled this article clearly knows how to write. Believe me, I know what I'm talking about, I work in this area (I mean I'm a copywriter). Thanks for the interesting thoughts—é

Edited by AnnaEverson on 08/07/18 08:09 AM.

View all threadsNext thread*Threaded Mode
Jump to

DownStream: Solutions for Post Processing PCB Designs
Verific: SystemVerilog & VHDL Parsers

© 2020 Internet Business Systems, Inc.
25 North 14th Steet, Suite 710, San Jose, CA 95112
+1 (408) 882-6554 — Contact Us, or visit our other sites:
AECCafe - Architectural Design and Engineering TechJobsCafe - Technical Jobs and Resumes GISCafe - Geographical Information Services  MCADCafe - Mechanical Design and Engineering ShareCG - Share Computer Graphic (CG) Animation, 3D Art and 3D Models
  Privacy PolicyAdvertise