EDAToolsCafe
   >> EDA User News and Reviews
Thread views: 16963 View all threadsNext thread*Threaded Mode

(Unregistered)
05/12/11 08:53 PM
Icahn Confirms Victory at Mentor Graphics Board Election new Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

Icahn Confirms Victory at Mentor Graphics Board Election

Use this link to read the full article

Daniel Payne
(Unregistered)
05/12/11 08:53 PM
I was there today new Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

Well, that was Carl Icahn's take on today, he didn't even show up.
I was there and blogged about it, http://www.semiwiki.com/forum/content/532-shakeup-mentor-graphics.html

Swaminathan Iyer
(Unregistered)
05/12/11 11:21 PM
Products new Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

A key consideration is revenue per product. If product range grows faster than revenue, then revenue per product is falling and this makes less money available for product development.
In such a case eventually, the product will loose out to competition.

David Hill
(Unregistered)
11/20/19 07:50 AM
My favorite team declares the victory new Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

There was rumors around the victory of Icahn but now it is confirmed that my favorite group has more power when it comes to graphics. I am running windows faced dll file error but I read online blog which helped me step by step to resolve the issue.

Jassica Soft
(Unregistered)
11/25/19 07:07 AM
Greatly Explained new Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

EMS Mathematics Journalistic Article Competition 2020 is the biggest opportunity for the students of this field to reveal their true talent. I provide essay writing service to the students. Every student can express his unique ideas on “Mathematics is Everywhere”.

igarga
(Stranger )
01/10/20 08:27 AM
Re: Icahn Confirms Victory at Mentor Graphics Board Election Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

Mutual appreciation and respect belong to the core values of the company, which is actively lived in the daily internal exchange. With regularly held employee events, the friendly exchange shall also be fostered aside the working day. Rothmans

View all threadsNext thread*Threaded Mode
Jump to

Verific: SystemVerilog & VHDL Parsers

© 2020 Internet Business Systems, Inc.
25 North 14th Steet, Suite 710, San Jose, CA 95112
+1 (408) 882-6554 — Contact Us, or visit our other sites:
AECCafe - Architectural Design and Engineering TechJobsCafe - Technical Jobs and Resumes GISCafe - Geographical Information Services  MCADCafe - Mechanical Design and Engineering ShareCG - Share Computer Graphic (CG) Animation, 3D Art and 3D Models
  Privacy PolicyAdvertise