EDAToolsCafe
   >> EDA User News and Reviews
Thread views: 1926 View all threadsNext thread*Threaded Mode

meganfrost
(Stranger )
04/14/20 11:51 AM
Different ways of getting your books published Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

So, a couple of years ago I decided to write and publish my own book. But due to my job and other responsibilities I couldn’t take out time to actually start writing it. Forget about writing, even when I sat down to write I simply couldn’t come up with words. That’s when I realized that I should hire someone to do it for me. Then I started thinking on how to look for ghostwriters for hire. Not knowing where to find a good ghost writer I did what anyone in my position would have, I searched on google. And I found tons of professional services available. Are there other ways of publishing a book other than writing yourself and hiring an agency to do it?

Jump to

TrueCircuits:

© 2020 Internet Business Systems, Inc.
670 Aberdeen Way, Milpitas, CA 95035
+1 (408) 882-6554 — Contact Us, or visit our other sites:
AECCafe - Architectural Design and Engineering TechJobsCafe - Technical Jobs and Resumes GISCafe - Geographical Information Services  MCADCafe - Mechanical Design and Engineering ShareCG - Share Computer Graphic (CG) Animation, 3D Art and 3D Models
  Privacy PolicyAdvertise