EDAToolsCafe
   >> EDA User News and Reviews
Thread views: 1225 View all threadsNext thread*Threaded Mode

meredit
(Stranger )
04/23/20 09:01 AM
Is there a mobile application for task planning? Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

Is there a mobile application for task planning?
I need an app not just to write notes, but with a control function

rapsodia
(Stranger )
04/26/20 07:21 AM
Re: Is there a mobile application for task planning? new [re: meredit]Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

Watch the actiTIME program. This is a solution that provides a convenient way to track the time and efficiency of your business based on the data collected. You can use the trial free version of https://www.actitime.com/free-online-trial to understand how brilliant this idea is.

LucaForan
(Stranger )
05/01/20 12:49 AM
Re: Is there a mobile application for task planning? new [re: rapsodia]Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

So you need an app for making notes. I think you should download some notepads from the play store. Also you can get cv knowhow review to manage your quality assignment easily. Because i am also use notepad for the making of my college notes and it is working quite smoothly. You must try this

DanielEpperson
(Stranger )
06/24/20 03:19 AM
Re: Is there a mobile application for task planning? new [re: rapsodia]Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

This is a very nice blog post. The query is about is there any application which can help us in making a plan regarding our task and now I can get best writing services to find quality work. actiTIME programs can help you in this regard. Thanks for sharing this. Things are elaborated in a very decent manner on this blog post.

View all threadsNext thread*Threaded Mode
Jump to

DownStream: Solutions for Post Processing PCB Designs
Verific: SystemVerilog & VHDL Parsers

© 2020 Internet Business Systems, Inc.
25 North 14th Steet, Suite 710, San Jose, CA 95112
+1 (408) 882-6554 — Contact Us, or visit our other sites:
AECCafe - Architectural Design and Engineering TechJobsCafe - Technical Jobs and Resumes GISCafe - Geographical Information Services  MCADCafe - Mechanical Design and Engineering ShareCG - Share Computer Graphic (CG) Animation, 3D Art and 3D Models
  Privacy PolicyAdvertise