EDAToolsCafe
   >> EDA User News and Reviews
Thread views: 1288 View all threadsNext thread*Threaded Mode

AnnBerry
(Stranger )
05/27/20 02:26 AM
How to learn English on your own? Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

We offer four basic principles of learning a foreign language, following which you will several times increase your chances of success.

Principles of expediency
Systematic principle
Pay attention to language learning every day. Systematic exercises will bring results, even if you do 20-30 minutes a day
Spiral principle
Learning English by a tutorial or by a video course program involves the gradual development of language skills and the study of topics.
Immersion principle
Perhaps one of the most difficult principles for introducing into the process of independent language learning. Because immersion involves the creation of a specific language environment. Or look for her. But be that as it may, without this principle you will greatly reduce your chance to master English, even at an intermediate level on your own.
Another good way to practice grammar is to write small essays and texts on different topics.

Edited by AnnBerry on 05/27/20 02:27 AM.

Nion1936
(Stranger )
09/03/20 12:50 AM
Re: How to learn English on your own? new [re: AnnBerry]Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

I have read so many japanese magazine where I can prepare for myself about the interview to get things done though also you need to be perfect for making a good behave anyway, but I need learn with writing from professionals at  buying essay papers from the highest rating website which has a good clue of learning segment with no doubts.

technologywell
(Stranger )
09/05/20 04:01 AM
Re: How to learn English on your own? new [re: AnnBerry]Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

i make my english good by playing game with other player. Download gta on your mobile and play with other player and talk in english.

download from here

https://thegta5android.com/

View all threadsNext thread*Threaded Mode
Jump to

DownStream: Solutions for Post Processing PCB Designs
Verific: SystemVerilog & VHDL Parsers
TrueCircuits:

© 2020 Internet Business Systems, Inc.
670 Aberdeen Way, Milpitas, CA 95035
+1 (408) 882-6554 — Contact Us, or visit our other sites:
AECCafe - Architectural Design and Engineering TechJobsCafe - Technical Jobs and Resumes GISCafe - Geographical Information Services  MCADCafe - Mechanical Design and Engineering ShareCG - Share Computer Graphic (CG) Animation, 3D Art and 3D Models
  Privacy PolicyAdvertise