EDAToolsCafe
   >> EDA User News and Reviews
Thread views: 555 View all threadsNext thread*Threaded Mode

diamantino
(Stranger )
09/03/20 05:17 AM
what is your hobby? Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

what is your hobby?

lianot
(Stranger )
09/03/20 10:13 PM
Re: what is your hobby? new [re: diamantino]Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

During self-isolation, I became interested in making films and everything is working out great! I found a great tool for editing movies imovie windows - this simple yet powerful editor can be used by both novice users and professionals. All the tools for creating high-quality films are provided here.

diamantino
(Stranger )
09/03/20 10:14 PM
Re: what is your hobby? new [re: lianot]Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

You have a great hobby! And my hobby is needlework

kavernon
(Stranger )
09/04/20 02:36 AM
Re: what is your hobby? new [re: diamantino]Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

My hobby is to learn the meaning of numbers, or rather numerology. Numerology is the ancient esoteric science of numbers. It is often called the magic of numbers, but in fact, this science is much closer to astrology than to magic. I also want to add that after learning the information about 5911 Angel Number Spiritual Meaning  https://numeroscop.net/numerology_number_meanings/four_digit_numbers/number_5911.html  you will also be interested in numerology as I am

meredit
(Newbie)
09/17/20 11:02 AM

It seems that the best thing after work is to come home and do nothing. But so think those who are used to ignoring the needs of their souls. Don't know what to do on a weekend evening? Ask yourself, what made you happy as a child? Why not repeat it now or, on the contrary, learn something new? You never know what the soul will respond to. After all, a hobby is the energy that lights the fire in our eyes.

rapsodia
(Newbie)
09/17/20 12:47 PM

I like to play computer games. I've tried a lot of games. But most of all I liked csgo. It's a game with a great strategy. The game disciplines me and teaches me to make decisions in a critical situation. Fighting with a cool weapon is much more interesting. I learned on the site skincashier how to get csgo skins for free 

Beautiful skins make the game attractive.

Fritunts
(Stranger )
10/29/20 02:14 PM
I like computer games new [re: rapsodia]Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

Good evening. I have many different hobbies, but mostly I like to spend time in front of computer. I can watch movies, read social networks, listen music, etc. Also I like video games, Dota 2 is my favorite. I have several accounts from https://z3ddota.com/shop so I always can play on high rank!

View all threadsNext thread*Threaded Mode
Jump to

Verific: SystemVerilog & VHDL Parsers
TrueCircuits:

© 2020 Internet Business Systems, Inc.
670 Aberdeen Way, Milpitas, CA 95035
+1 (408) 882-6554 — Contact Us, or visit our other sites:
AECCafe - Architectural Design and Engineering TechJobsCafe - Technical Jobs and Resumes GISCafe - Geographical Information Services  MCADCafe - Mechanical Design and Engineering ShareCG - Share Computer Graphic (CG) Animation, 3D Art and 3D Models
  Privacy PolicyAdvertise