AMS IC Application Engineer
Candidates will be responsible for demos, benchmarks, flow development, deployment, training, and collateral development.
• BSEE or equivalent plus 3-5 years experience with EDA industry standard tools. Prior experience with technical customer interaction is critical.
• IC AMS level design, analysis, and modeling/characterization. SPICE simulator experience. Must be comfortable with the entire front to back AMS design flow.
• Solid knowledge of IC layout and physical verifcation flow.
• Excellent communication and presentation skills, both written and verbal.
• Self-starter, able to develop effective plans for technical sales and support, then drive them to completion. Results-oriented, with high personal drive and commitment.
• Up to 25% travel required
Director EDA Placement Services