EDAToolsCafe
   >> EDA & SoC Job Board
Thread views: 900 View all threadsNext thread*Threaded Mode

alan grin
(Stranger )
07/29/20 03:06 AM
Sourcing/Recruiting tools Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

Hi, I have been a recruiter for several years now. For just about the entirety of my career in Recruiting I have done information technology and engineering recruiting.

What innovative recruitment tools and techniques for modern HR do you use in your wor? 

candys
(Stranger )
07/29/20 03:21 AM
Re: Sourcing/Recruiting tools new [re: alan grin]Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

Dice is a good one. Also look into GitHub and Stack Overflow. I would stay away from career builder and monster as, in my opinion, they are not good for IT/Engineering.

olivia simon
(Stranger )
08/11/20 08:04 AM
Re: Sourcing/Recruiting tools new [re: alan grin]Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

I use LinkedIn mainly in my work, for me it's a must have tool for recruiting these days. I use Dooozen.io to save my time. It is an automation tool that helps a lot with daily tasks. With its help I can connect people, send multiple messages, track sales activities in auto mode and get all statistics online. It is one of the best tools to automate your work on LinkedIn.

stickweldbest
(Stranger )
08/15/20 04:35 AM
Re: Sourcing/Recruiting tools new [re: olivia simon]Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

For professional welders or DIY enthusiasts, the Forney Easy Weld one hundred ST is a suitable preference. It is a extraordinary welder device for use in the house. For occasional weld maintenance on the light gauge metallic, this arc welder works perfectly. The lightweight design gives portability. https://toolsspeak.com/best-stick-welders-review It comes implemented with the Easy Start technology and inverter electricity system. The inverter electricity device is light-weight and clean to use. So, it guarantees trouble-unfastened operation and high-performance consequences. The Easy Start era makes every arc strike easy. The power supply needed is an electric powered 120V supply. The output is 90A. The duty cycle is 30%.

View all threadsNext thread*Threaded Mode
Jump to

© 2021 Internet Business Systems, Inc.
670 Aberdeen Way, Milpitas, CA 95035
+1 (408) 882-6554 — Contact Us, or visit our other sites:
AECCafe - Architectural Design and Engineering TechJobsCafe - Technical Jobs and Resumes GISCafe - Geographical Information Services  MCADCafe - Mechanical Design and Engineering ShareCG - Share Computer Graphic (CG) Animation, 3D Art and 3D Models
  Privacy PolicyAdvertise