EDAToolsCafe
   >> SPICE Discussion Board (including HSPICE)
Thread views: 8701 View all threadsNext thread*Threaded Mode

sutapanaki
(Stranger )
01/29/09 02:08 PM
Hspice question Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

I usually use a different simulator -eldo, but now I need to do things with Hspice, so I hope you'll excuse me if the question is too stupid. How can I define, probe (and plot with cosmos scope) expressions of waveforms? What is the syntax? For example, a simple one as Vout/Vin to a more complex 20*log(Vin/Vout) and so on, you get the idea. In eldo I can do .defwave and the expression, (or .LET in SmartSpice) but in Hspice it seems not the same. Thanks.

AngelaCaples
(Stranger )
05/05/20 01:38 AM
Re: Hspice question new [re: sutapanaki]Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

A default web discussion is turned for the motives for all parts of the field. All the solutions of the web and buy essay online cheap in the mid of the classics for all humans. The Default web remedy is heightened for the fitness for the field. The margin is placed for the flow of the options for the rushed terms for humans.

View all threadsNext thread*Threaded Mode
Jump to

DownStream: Solutions for Post Processing PCB Designs
Verific: SystemVerilog & VHDL Parsers

© 2020 Internet Business Systems, Inc.
25 North 14th Steet, Suite 710, San Jose, CA 95112
+1 (408) 882-6554 — Contact Us, or visit our other sites:
AECCafe - Architectural Design and Engineering TechJobsCafe - Technical Jobs and Resumes GISCafe - Geographical Information Services  MCADCafe - Mechanical Design and Engineering ShareCG - Share Computer Graphic (CG) Animation, 3D Art and 3D Models
  Privacy PolicyAdvertise