EDAToolsCafe
   >> SPICE Discussion Board (including HSPICE)
Thread views: 3224 View all threadsNext thread*Threaded Mode

meredit
(Stranger )
02/01/20 02:34 PM
How to save a friend from drug addiction? new Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

My friend had problems in his life. He divorced his wife. It was stressful for him. And he started drinking alcohol and then drugs.
How can I help him?

rapsodia
(Stranger )
02/04/20 11:07 AM
Re: How to save a friend from drug addiction? new [re: meredit]Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

The best thing is to find a clinic that deals with treatment. It's going to cost a lot. But without treatment it will not work

yarnist
(Stranger )
02/05/20 08:23 AM
Re: How to save a friend from drug addiction? [re: meredit]Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

Any drug containing the drug is addictive. Many start by smoking weed. Then they start taking stronger drugs. You can read about drug addiction in the article https://addictionresource.com/drugs/crystal-meth/. That is why it is important that there would be first of all the support of family and friends. I would also recommend that your friend consult Addiction Resource. This will help you find ways to treat it as quickly as possible

asifmemon
(Stranger )
03/29/20 03:38 AM
Re: How to save a friend from drug addiction? new [re: meredit]Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

sfsdfsd

View all threadsNext thread*Threaded Mode
Jump to

© 2020 Internet Business Systems, Inc.
670 Aberdeen Way, Milpitas, CA 95035
+1 (408) 882-6554 — Contact Us, or visit our other sites:
AECCafe - Architectural Design and Engineering TechJobsCafe - Technical Jobs and Resumes GISCafe - Geographical Information Services  MCADCafe - Mechanical Design and Engineering ShareCG - Share Computer Graphic (CG) Animation, 3D Art and 3D Models
  Privacy PolicyAdvertise