EDAToolsCafe
   >> EDA Industry
Thread views: 6112 *View all threadsNext thread*Threaded Mode

Xianders
(Stranger )
04/20/20 07:55 AM
How will you spend this summer? new Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

Finally, I will fulfill my wish and went on vacation to Greece. I think I'll even stay there when I retire.

Magnetto
(Stranger )
04/20/20 08:06 AM
Re: How will you spend this summer? [re: Xianders]Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

I think to spend this summer as always. At home.

CrazyReaper
(Stranger )
04/21/20 01:31 AM
Re: How will you spend this summer? new [re: Magnetto]Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

Hmm in UK maybe

Edited by CrazyReaper on 04/21/20 01:31 AM.

Scinetic
(Stranger )
04/21/20 01:34 AM
Re: How will you spend this summer? new [re: Xianders]Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

I'm going with a friend to the woods. We want to stay there for a month. In the meantime, we are preparing for the campaign. We have already bought a two-way radio for hiking. We hope that everything will go well.

yzhfit
(Stranger )
04/21/20 03:25 AM
Re: How will you spend this summer? new [re: Xianders]Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

Great

KevinMiller
(Stranger )
06/11/20 08:01 AM
Re: How will you spend this summer? new [re: Magnetto]Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

This is the most likely option for me too. Many travel companies are already ruined due to quarantine. Airlines increase ticket prices. However, I don’t even know when the borders will be opened. I have already set myself up for being isolated this summer too. But I do not despair. I found many different topics to study, to study, and more. Do you like numerology? I am delighted with angel numbers - https://www.sunsigns.org/angel-number-7777-meaning/ By the way, these numbers confirm my forecast for the lack of travel for me this summer.

David1207
(Stranger )
06/24/20 02:28 AM

Well I totally agree with this. Traveling to the cold places is the best thing to do during summer. It will always fill yourself with lots of happiness and joy.

olivia simon
(Stranger )
06/30/20 06:21 AM

in lockdown probably

BillShiphr
(Newbie)
10/24/20 06:31 PM
Re: How will you spend this summer? new [re: Scinetic]Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

Hello friend. I'm glad for you. I've never really liked summer though. In my region, the summers are too hot. Sometimes it's hard to breathe outside. I actually love winter hiking, I even bought a hot tent for winter camping. I'm still thinking that it's a great investment. I've got so many emotions out of this amusement.

Zolla
(Stranger )
11/25/20 05:44 AM

Hi, unfortunately my family and I have not rested anywhere this year. This summer we bought a new apartment and were moving from the old one. By the way, in this difficult issue, you need to be able to successfully choose Movers , which will carefully unload your furniture, and will not spoil anything. Hopefully next year I will be able to escape somewhere to rest.

*View all threadsNext thread*Threaded Mode
Jump to

Verific: SystemVerilog & VHDL Parsers
TrueCircuits:

© 2020 Internet Business Systems, Inc.
670 Aberdeen Way, Milpitas, CA 95035
+1 (408) 882-6554 — Contact Us, or visit our other sites:
AECCafe - Architectural Design and Engineering TechJobsCafe - Technical Jobs and Resumes GISCafe - Geographical Information Services  MCADCafe - Mechanical Design and Engineering ShareCG - Share Computer Graphic (CG) Animation, 3D Art and 3D Models
  Privacy PolicyAdvertise