EDAToolsCafe
   >> EDA Industry
Thread views: 32672 View all threadsNext thread*Threaded Mode

philips
(Stranger )
06/25/04 02:18 PM
CAD Engineer opening Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

We are looking for someone with a degree in Electrical Engineering and skilled in CAD/EDA tooling to join our team as a CAD engineer in Hamburg, Germany. They will use CAD tools and methodologies in the domain of digital frontend IC design and system level IC design, develop and maintain design flows and design environments, provision and maintenance of CAD development environment, and tool evaluation and introduction.

Requirements: Knowledge in CAD /EDA tooling e.g. Cadence, Synopsys, etc.
Operating Systems: UNIX, Windows
Programming languages: Perl, Shellscript, C / C++
Experience in digital frontend IC design
Language skills: English & German both written and spoken

I appreciate additional suggestions of professional associations and community resources for this field and anyone who is interested. Please email me at caroline.kho@philips.com. Thank you.

Top10to
(Stranger )
06/22/18 09:08 AM
Re: CAD Engineer opening new [re: philips]Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

Thank you for your share

alessiamartine
(Stranger )
07/12/19 03:56 AM
Re: CAD Engineer opening new [re: Top10to]Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

Amazing website, love it. great work done. Thanks for sharing with us, keep postings...

[censored]/activate | [censored]/setup | [censored]/setup | [censored]/setup  | [censored]/activate

Edited by alessiamartine on 07/12/19 03:57 AM.

BeSamW
(Stranger )
07/17/20 01:24 AM
Re: CAD Engineer opening new [re: philips]Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

ASU online Electrical Engineering program may offer summer courses for STEM schools. Keiser University is similary ready to transfer students of Applied Engineering to remote learning schedules - day and night classes. Their homework is checked by paper graders https://domyhomeworkonline.net and professional coursework writers.

lolanickson
(Stranger )
08/01/20 03:20 AM

Hey guys! I see that lots of you are looking for some good writing companies. I know such one and consider it to be the best of all I have already used. That is Writings-Centre service and it offers a great variety of different home assignments of different difficulty levels. Students who have an urgent need for writing services can use that company, because customer service help is available 24/7 so writers reply as soon as possible. Moreover, you needn't to worry about the deadline, because writers can create a paper for you within the time you are going to ask them. So it doesn't matter whether you ask to write the simple essay or complicated coursework writer will be ready to help you, also they offer now new option just to complete the task on topic for ppt so you can have essay and apart from that presentation on the basis of your paper. So good luck! Have only good grades!

bassettmichael7
(Stranger )
09/15/20 11:50 PM

Is the opening still available? I am mymathlab homework answers expert at an online class help service provider. Many of my students are searching for job. Can you tell me what type of CAD engineer you are searching for?

Pearson math lab answers expert at buyonlineclass.com

View all threadsNext thread*Threaded Mode
Jump to

© 2020 Internet Business Systems, Inc.
670 Aberdeen Way, Milpitas, CA 95035
+1 (408) 882-6554 — Contact Us, or visit our other sites:
AECCafe - Architectural Design and Engineering TechJobsCafe - Technical Jobs and Resumes GISCafe - Geographical Information Services  MCADCafe - Mechanical Design and Engineering ShareCG - Share Computer Graphic (CG) Animation, 3D Art and 3D Models
  Privacy PolicyAdvertise