EDAToolsCafe
   >> Classifieds
Thread views: 38425 View all threadsNext thread*Threaded Mode

manjica
(Stranger )
09/29/10 03:58 AM
Free FPGA Database new Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

The FPGA Database (http://www.so-logic.net/en/knowledgebase/fpga_universe) is a directory of all FPGA families that have ever existed on the market. Here you can find families and sub-families of manufacturers like Xilinx, Altera, Actel, Cypress, Lattice, QuickLogic, SiliconBlue with their devices and majority of the data for each device. You can see here a complete PLD architecture: logic cells, embedded memory, clock resources, dsp blocks, IPs, I/O blocks, configuration bits and a list of available packages for each device. The database also contains a search engine, that allows you to perform search through the database according to specified parameters.

pasydron
(Stranger )
11/15/16 04:23 AM
Re: Free FPGA Database new [re: manjica]Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

Great job. Th information is quite relevant. Before I forget, who has heard of WIN SOURCE here ? It is an online superstore where one can get EVERYTHING electronics/electrical appliances (from battery products, to capacititors,crystals, oscillators etc). I will encourage you guys to google them up. One amazing thing about the too is that they are cheap.

oliviacrew
(Stranger )
03/15/18 12:15 AM
Re: Free FPGA Database [re: manjica]Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

nice post

View all threadsNext thread*Threaded Mode
Jump to

DownStream: Solutions for Post Processing PCB Designs
Verific: SystemVerilog & VHDL Parsers

© 2020 Internet Business Systems, Inc.
25 North 14th Steet, Suite 710, San Jose, CA 95112
+1 (408) 882-6554 — Contact Us, or visit our other sites:
AECCafe - Architectural Design and Engineering TechJobsCafe - Technical Jobs and Resumes GISCafe - Geographical Information Services  MCADCafe - Mechanical Design and Engineering ShareCG - Share Computer Graphic (CG) Animation, 3D Art and 3D Models
  Privacy PolicyAdvertise