EDAToolsCafe
   >> Classifieds
Thread views: 117 View all threadsNext thread*Threaded Mode

charmi1
(Stranger )
01/23/20 03:00 AM
How to sell cars in India with an online ad Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

As a seller, my goal was to sell cars in India and earn as much money as possible. At izydaisy, I met a buyer and was immediately surprised that they quickly got down to the business of acquiring my well-conditioned used car. My goal was to try and strike up a rapport with the buyer and know them better given the time we had. I used to ask them if they had a family and if the economy, as well as safety, was something they were interested in when it comes to transportation.

I made them feel comfortable speaking with me about things tangential to the car. It was important to me that they get to relax a bit and this strategy helps me learn exactly what their goals were so that I could use that information.

So whether you are trading up to something newer, scaling down to something smaller, or you have had a change in lifestyle and transport needs, at some point you are likely to sell cars in India. In most cases, you will want to maximize your return because you will be using that money to help buy its replacement but you may simply want to get shot of it as quickly and conveniently as possible.

Jump to

© 2020 Internet Business Systems, Inc.
25 North 14th Steet, Suite 710, San Jose, CA 95112
+1 (408) 882-6554 — Contact Us, or visit our other sites:
AECCafe - Architectural Design and Engineering TechJobsCafe - Technical Jobs and Resumes GISCafe - Geographical Information Services  MCADCafe - Mechanical Design and Engineering ShareCG - Share Computer Graphic (CG) Animation, 3D Art and 3D Models
  Privacy PolicyAdvertise