How can I migrate emails from Rackspace to Office 365?
First, you need to set Rackspace to IMAP settings and transfer files for Rackspace to Office 365 Migration, considering as IMAP to Office 365 method. but there are limitations of using this method, large files cannot be migrated as it will take more time and the running time will exceed.
Second, the manual transfer of IMAP files to Office 365 mailboxes may cause loss of files before they actually move to the folders. So, try the IMAP to Office 365 tool and move your files. The Office 365 migration tool can import files from Gmail, Yahoo, AOL, and other mail clients.
How to Migrate Files to Office 365
- Start the software and then add the source mail of Rackspace
- Add the office 365 mailbox address
- Now map the files from Office 365 account and Rackspace
- Sort and select files to move and then click on Migrate
- The IMAP files will be moved to Office 365.
The software has many advantages like it allows exporting data to Office 365 public folders, mailboxes and compatible with major IMAP mails. Try the IMAP to Office 365 converter tool to move Rackspace data.
Learn more about Office 365 data migration and Microsoft Exchange Server.