EDAToolsCafe
   >> EDA User News and Reviews
Thread views: 19504 View all threadsNext thread*Threaded Mode

Pages in this thread: 1 | (show all)

(Unregistered)
12/26/19 07:33 AM
Atmosic Technologies Raises $28.5 Million in Latest Round of Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

Atmosic Technologies Raises $28.5 Million in Latest Round of Funding

Use this link to read the full article

charmi patel
(Unregistered)
12/26/19 07:33 AM
Free Classifieds In Pune new Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

Graphic design is everywhere nowadays. We are seeing it in TV Shows, over smart apps on our mobile phones, and also in making a business card. When I was in school, my parents discovered drawing classes from free classifieds in Pune portal. From then, I love drawing and doing artwork by applying all my creativity.
https://pune.izydaisy.com/

charmi1
(Stranger )
12/27/19 09:01 PM
Re: Free Classifieds In Pune [re: charmi patel]Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

When I was in school, I loved computers and by the help of free classifieds in Kolkata, I have found a channel that was providing online classes. I taught myself to program in higher secondary school and I thought I was absolutely good it. That is why I took admission into Computer Science at STCET (St. Thomas' College Of Engineering And Technology) and also doing a part-time job so that I can help my father financially.

https://kolkata.izydaisy.com/

charmi1
(Stranger )
12/29/19 11:48 PM
Free Classifieds In Hyderabad new [re: charmi1]Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

Hello everybody!! Let me introduce myself first. My name is Rahul and living in Hyderabad's I.M. Colony. I have completed engineering in 2013 and was looking for a job in a company. I have given an interview at many companies but didn't find a satisfying job. Some recruiters offered a good job but with low salary, some wanted me to do all the task and was unable to pay a higher amount. I was feeling, confused and frustrated at the same time.

Then, my friend has suggested to me about the free classifieds in Hyderabad portal which has helped to find the job that was paying a good salary package. Even though, I have learned loads of new things during my training period. The company was in the Golconda area. I have spent 1 year over there. After that, I left that job because I can't sit at one place, and do the tasks. Also, I was not supposed to do the Eight hours job. That's not what I wanted to do.

During that time, I was thinking about doing another job where I need not sit at one place. I am good at teaching that's why I wanted to apply my skill in the education field. Then, I again took the help of free classifieds in Hyderabad portal which has helped me previously. So, I have compared all the coaching classes and then applied to a few classes. Finally, I got selected in one of the best coaching classes “Mahendra Education Private Limited” which has its branches all over India.

I got trained in Lucknow and placed in Mumbai Branch. Then I got a transfer letter that I had to shift to Vadodara, Gujarat. After a few months, transfer to Rajkot which is in Gujarat itself. And after spending 2 years in Rajkot, I have written a transfer letter and moved to Indore. And then, I and my colleagues went to the club where I sang a song and applauded by many pupils. I have shared my video on social media and received positive comments. Some of my friends told me to join the class and upskill your level. I was like no, this is just for entertainment. But then I realized that why say no? And told myself just try it out, and from free classifieds in Hyderabad portal, I have found many experts who were teaching online. So, I have registered myself and learned so many things in my free time.

Currently, I am running my own classes at Ramakrishna Mutt in Hyderabad. I have left that job and moved to my home town. And trust me, I have never enjoyed the previous job like I am enjoying now. This is the best feeling I have ever felt. Now, you are thinking that shall I got satisfaction? So the answer is, of course, I would never try it if my friends didn't encourage me. And for this, I am always thankful to my friends.

Do you know what I have done to attract students to my class? Well, like all businessmen, I have applied many marketing ideas to promote my classes. But getting less response that's why I decided to start teaching online as well so that I can reach to many students and can earn a handsome amount. Then, I remember that I also have found an online class from free classifieds in Hyderabad portal, so I have promoted both my classes and channel over there. And guess what, the traffic I have received was tremendous.

So recognize your talent, and get the job which gives you satisfaction!!

charmi1
(Stranger )
12/30/19 10:10 PM
Free Classifieds In Goa new [re: charmi1]Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

Moving to the motivational story, I want to tell you, will also help you in achieving your goal. So, free classifieds in Goa has helped to achieve my dream. Do you know how? Actually, when I was in the fifth standard, I was living in Assonora, the village in Goa. And my parents wanted me to learn any art. As you know, this world is very demanding and competitive. So, you required as much as skills in order to get selected. And of course, all parents want their children to keep growing so my parents took the decision to put me in the class of drawing.

https://goa.izydaisy.com/

charmi1
(Stranger )
01/01/20 04:34 AM
Post Free Ads in India and Promote Your Business new [re: charmi1]Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

Facebook, Google and YouTube, what do all of these prominent, yet completely varied websites have in common other than making millions of dollars every day? They are also advertising platforms, they earn their revenue not through their customers but through advertisements that target towards their customers. They also have another similarity, advertising on their platforms are not cheap by Indian standards. If you are a business trying to get a footing in the net sphere there are ways to get a word out without shelling out much needed currency.

Free classified is not a new idea, it has been around for decades, Craigslist’s and olx of the world have created so many businesses out of thin air, even without a single penny invested into marketing. Some of you might not have an idea on how to post free ads in India, one fills out a form with all the relevant details about their business, uses the correct keywords and people who are looking for their services or product are bound to find them, it's a simple enough concept right? Because of the simplicity of the concept, and because of the fact it's completely free of cost billions of free classifieds go up on the internet each year.

If you the reader are someone looking for ways to promote your business you are on the right track, I will tell you all the benefits of posting a free ad in India, and the best websites to do it on.

Benefits of post free ads in India

1) It's free - As the name suggests you don't need to invest any capital to do it.

2) It's Non-Technical - it's a very simple process, you don't need to crack C, C++ and Java to post an ad. You will need an average mastery over language, and the ability to click the mouse to post ad after the description is done.

3) Organic - It works based on Google searches, so your ads don't appear on screens of those who have no intention of ever buying your product, they only show up when searched, so this method has the maximum probability to get converted into a sale.

4) Where can one post free ads in India?

This is a very important question, and it's relevant because there are so many platforms out there that posting on a not so prominent platform will get you no traction, the bigwigs in Indian classified space are definitely Olx and Quikr, the classifieds posted on them regularly feature in the first page of Google's search list, and many users directly use those platforms to buy or seek out their desired products. Apart from the usual suspects there are newer and much improved platforms like www.izydaisy.com that is rapidly growing in strength. izydaisy or Daisy is a free classifieds platform that has been launched in 2016 in over 5 countries and since then they are rapidly growing and fighting to uncrown the undisputed masters in the classifieds space.

charmi1
(Stranger )
01/03/20 08:21 PM
Are you ready to sell cars in India? [re: charmi1]Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

If you are looking for a great deal on a certified car, truck, cycles, boats, construction machinery, RVs, car parts and accessories and want to buy or sell used cars in India then izydaisy is an online marketplace where you can trade numerous vehicles. You do not need to go outside, paying fees to the newspaper agency to sell cars in India.

https://www.izydaisy.com/classifieds/cat/Vehicles/10/0

charmi1
(Stranger )
01/06/20 04:33 AM
Benefits Of Sports & Wellness Classes In India new [re: charmi1]Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

People are nowadays becoming more digital so they end up getting a solution through the Internet. Whether they want to shop or pay a light bill, they get it all done at their palm. It’s good to become tech-savvy and save time but if you pay the bill by going to the office, it helps you lose some calories and you will become more active.

Still, if they do not see more changes, they are often unsure about what they should do to being fit. You just need to join Sports & Wellness Classes in India, it helps build a foundation and structure that can be used as a fuel for your health journey.    

Whether you are a beginner or you just don’t have much fitness knowledge, going to the gym or doing some sports activities helps you achieve your desired goals. When you first step inside the building, you might be struggling to determine which exercise or sports activities to do, others simply don’t know how to do them.

1. Inspiration

It is inspiring and motivating to be surrounded by passionate and like-minded individuals. You will automatically get empowered while working with encouraging instructor and supportive people all working hard together. Sports & Wellness Classes in India is a great way to help motivate yourself and others to dig deeper and push harder in workouts.

2. Structure

Doing exercise with supportive people or participate in various sports activities is a great way to get a workout in without getting something off the ground. Each class is structured with a warm-up, hard and balanced workout, and a cool-down.

The warm-up will help to raise your heart rate properly while loosening your joints and muscles before jumping into the arduous workout. While Cool-down helps you lower your heart rate safely and stretch all the major muscles worked during activity. The instructor will coach you through each phase of the workout.  

florahmelda
(Stranger )
01/09/20 01:39 AM
Law Assignment Writing Services new Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

Law Assignment Help Services has become popular in recent years since students are able to acquire their Business Law Assignment Help and Law Research Paper Services Online.

charmi1
(Stranger )
01/17/20 04:46 AM
Find a Job in India new [re: charmi1]Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

Unemployment is a major problem faced by people all around the world. India is no exception, Indian unemployment rate stood at 6.1% in 2018, which was the highest in 40 years. it is said by CMIE, the body that monitors Indian economy that 11 million jobs were lost in 2018. The highest Indian unemployment rate was recorded in 1983 at 8.3 % while the Lowest was recorded in 2014.

The importance of measuring unemployment exists beyond statistics, a person without a job is unable to provide for himself in turn his family will suffer, a collection of such unemployed people will lead to enormous amount of families getting affected, this will mean the country will get lesser revenue, lesser consumer spending, the more the unemployment rate, the less cash there will be to fuel the day-to-day machinery. It has been recorded through history that a good employment rate and economic growth is important for a country to be stable, high poverty and unemployment rates have been the precursors to many social unrest movements all around the world.

To get a job one must know where to find it, in the olden days you had to either walk around the whole city looking for that rare "employees wanted" sign or apply for the one that said "relevant" job found on the classifieds section of the daily newspapers. Nowadays things are much easier, you could just scroll through a Free Classifieds Job Portal like www.izydaisy.com and look for the jobs you want within your locality and contact the employer directly without any hassle. You can easily Find a Job In India using their free classifieds services just using your mobile phone. 1000s of Employers post job advertisements on Izydaisy.com and find the right suitable candidates for the post here, so, if you are a small start-up company looking for the right candidate you can simply post your vacancy ad for free and the applicant will directly contact you.

The sectors that will see major boost in 2020 in terms of increased employment opportunities are the IT sector, manufacturing sector, retail sector, FMCG, finance and insurance, so it will be advisable to Find a Job you like within these sectors as there will be higher probability of Find a Job In India within them. The employment opportunities in India might seem a little dull right now, but things are going to fire up soon, as it's predicted that by 2022 there will be a demand for 109 million skilled labours. So, keep scrolling through your www.izydaisy.com screen for jobs that strike your interest, because you will never know when you will find the job of your dreams, might just be a page away or a day away.

Pages in this thread: 1 | (show all)
View all threadsNext thread*Threaded Mode
Jump to

© 2020 Internet Business Systems, Inc.
670 Aberdeen Way, Milpitas, CA 95035
+1 (408) 882-6554 — Contact Us, or visit our other sites:
AECCafe - Architectural Design and Engineering TechJobsCafe - Technical Jobs and Resumes GISCafe - Geographical Information Services  MCADCafe - Mechanical Design and Engineering ShareCG - Share Computer Graphic (CG) Animation, 3D Art and 3D Models
  Privacy PolicyAdvertise