EDAToolsCafe
   >> EDA User News and Reviews
Thread views: 2177 View all threadsNext thread*Threaded Mode

rapsodia
(Stranger )
02/18/20 03:23 PM
Sanctions against Manchester City Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

UEFA suspended City from European competition for two years on February 14. The reason was the club's violation of the rules of financial fair play. The statement says that the English team from 2012 to 2016 overstated their sponsorship income in the accounts and in the information about break-even. In addition, Manchester City were also ordered to pay a fine of 30 million euros.

diamantino
(Stranger )
02/19/20 08:14 AM
Re: Sanctions against Manchester City new [re: rapsodia]Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

I'm very upset, too. I've been waiting for the UEFA Champions League. But I still hope it's a mistake and it's all solved. I follow the schedule of games on the https://777score.com and hope to see Manchester on the football field

yarnist
(Stranger )
02/19/20 12:18 PM
Re: Sanctions against Manchester City new [re: rapsodia]Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

I hope that the club's lawyers will help the team to get out of the situation and please their fans

Via Nocturna
(Stranger )
04/20/20 09:08 AM
Re: Sanctions against Manchester City new [re: diamantino]Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

Well if you feel so disappointed about football, you can try live tennis betting as tennis has less setbacks in general. Normally people who are into sports, can to equally good predictions in all, as all you need to do is to understand the basic principles of betting. But for this you can read the blog posts that bookmaker himself posts.

View all threadsNext thread*Threaded Mode
Jump to

Verific: SystemVerilog & VHDL Parsers

© 2020 Internet Business Systems, Inc.
25 North 14th Steet, Suite 710, San Jose, CA 95112
+1 (408) 882-6554 — Contact Us, or visit our other sites:
AECCafe - Architectural Design and Engineering TechJobsCafe - Technical Jobs and Resumes GISCafe - Geographical Information Services  MCADCafe - Mechanical Design and Engineering ShareCG - Share Computer Graphic (CG) Animation, 3D Art and 3D Models
  Privacy PolicyAdvertise