EDAToolsCafe
   >> EDA User News and Reviews
Thread views: 3994 View all threadsNext thread*Threaded Mode

wivet
(Stranger )
03/03/20 02:21 PM
Do you have a hobby? new Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

Do you have a hobby? is it profitable for you?

rapsodia
(Stranger )
03/10/20 07:08 AM
Re: Do you have a hobby? new [re: wivet]Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

I like dating friends, doing fitness. I also like to play games on my smartphone

meredit
(Stranger )
03/11/20 03:50 AM
Re: Do you have a hobby? new [re: wivet]Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

My hobby is computer games. I'm a gamer. I play Escape from Tarkov .It's a survival game. This game has a lot of drive and emotion. I recommend you to try it. To get used to the game and understand the rules you can take the help of the legionfarm Escape team from Tarkov lfg https://legionfarm.com/eft. With a team of gamers, it will be easier to understand the conditions of the game and how to behave during the game

Edited by meredit on 03/11/20 04:02 AM.

lianot
(Stranger )
03/17/20 04:35 AM
Re: Do you have a hobby? [re: meredit]Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

I like to read books

https://www.edacafe.com/

kavernon
(Stranger )
03/17/20 04:39 AM
Re: Do you have a hobby? new [re: lianot]Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

I also really like online games. But recently I had to write an essay about games and I started having problems. It turns out to be very difficult to put your thoughts on paper. Then I applied to write Online Gaming Essay in bookwormlab where real professionals helped me

Edited by kavernon on 03/17/20 04:41 AM.

Vanessa2019
(Stranger )
08/05/20 05:19 AM
Re: Do you have a hobby? new [re: rapsodia]Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

My hobby is reading , and i am app developer in Mobile App Development Company

Edited by Vanessa2019 on 08/05/20 05:21 AM.

View all threadsNext thread*Threaded Mode
Jump to

© 2020 Internet Business Systems, Inc.
25 North 14th Steet, Suite 710, San Jose, CA 95112
+1 (408) 882-6554 — Contact Us, or visit our other sites:
AECCafe - Architectural Design and Engineering TechJobsCafe - Technical Jobs and Resumes GISCafe - Geographical Information Services  MCADCafe - Mechanical Design and Engineering ShareCG - Share Computer Graphic (CG) Animation, 3D Art and 3D Models
  Privacy PolicyAdvertise