EDAToolsCafe
   >> "DIG" - Design Implementation Group for MAGMA Users
Thread views: 25544 View all threadsNext thread*Threaded Mode

kamesh419
(Unregistered)
02/11/05 07:00 AM
Analysing waveforms, scripts for Cadence Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

Dear all,

I am working on "Prediction of Glitches and Hazards at transistor level". I have to analyse glitches and develop metrics to predict them. The anaylsis will be done at transistor level and i have to implement a mechanism to record the incomplete transitions during simulation. To do this I am using various tools of Cadence.

I am generating the netlist (3 bit Adder for example) using synopsys design analyzer. I then create a schematic using Cadence Virtuoso and supply it with input streams. Later I analyse the outputs. This is what I am suppossed to do.

The problem :

1) How can I convert the inputs which are in binary digital format to analog voltages so that i can give them to my schematic as inputs. I have heard about this "BitGen" program which does this but never tried it. Any other Cadence alternatives you can suggest ?

2) How can I record the incomplete transitions during simulation at transistor level.

3) I have to estimate the Glitches and other parameters (like the No.of Glitches etc..). To do this i have to analyse the wave forms and i cannot do this manually. Can any one suggest any good alternative that i can use in this kind of a scenario. I have heard of "OCEAN" scripting language, SKILL, TCL etc.. can they be useful to analyse the wave forms.

4) Can i automate the whole above processes, instead of doing it manually. Like starting cadence tools (SpectreS simulator), giving inputs, and analysing outputs. If so how can i do that ?

A very lengthy post i believe. Please take some time for this newbie and help me out.

Thanks in advance,

kamesh.

EthanWangLeo7
(Stranger )
04/03/19 01:39 AM
Re: Analysing waveforms, scripts for Cadence new [re: kamesh419]Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

thanks for sharing

samprabhu
(Stranger )
03/12/20 07:00 AM
Re: Analysing waveforms, scripts for Cadence new [re: EthanWangLeo7]Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

Excellent Blog! I would like to thank for the efforts you have made in writing this post. I am hoping the same best work from you in the future as well.
I wanted to thank you for this websites! Thanks for sharing. Great websites!

https://shareits.xyz

prasath
(Stranger )
03/19/20 12:38 AM
Re: Analysing waveforms, scripts for Cadence new [re: samprabhu]Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

SHAREit for PC supports on Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 8.1, 10 which allows you to share all kind of files from one device to another with a speed that is 200 times quicker than Bluetooth

https://www.shareitforpcapkguide.com/

prasath
(Stranger )
03/19/20 12:39 AM
Re: Analysing waveforms, scripts for Cadence new [re: EthanWangLeo7]Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

Facetime is video calling app for iOS users. But now Facetime for PC is possible with some simple steps.

https://www.facetimeforpcguide.net/

prasath
(Stranger )
03/19/20 12:40 AM

Check the broadband plans of Jio Fiber and choose the best plan that suits your needs. Visit us to know more about the price, offers & installation process

https://www.jiogigafiberplansguide.in/

prasath
(Stranger )
03/19/20 12:43 AM

In this website, we can see the topics like Best apps for smartphones and PC, Apps for PC, Latest mobile news, How to fix etc.

Cartoon hd for pc 

Tik tok for pc

Pubg for pc

tubi tv for pc

hotstar for pc

sun nxt for pc

zee5 for pc

voot app for pc

amazon prime for pc

Clash royale for pc

View all threadsNext thread*Threaded Mode
Jump to

© 2020 Internet Business Systems, Inc.
25 North 14th Steet, Suite 710, San Jose, CA 95112
+1 (408) 882-6554 — Contact Us, or visit our other sites:
AECCafe - Architectural Design and Engineering TechJobsCafe - Technical Jobs and Resumes GISCafe - Geographical Information Services  MCADCafe - Mechanical Design and Engineering ShareCG - Share Computer Graphic (CG) Animation, 3D Art and 3D Models
  Privacy PolicyAdvertise