EDAToolsCafe
   >> Mentor's IC Product Discussion Board
Thread views: 1328 View all threadsNext thread*Threaded Mode

Rachel Anne
(Stranger )
11/19/19 07:36 PM
Specialized ICs ---MAX14515EWA+T Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

The MAX14515 high-voltage liquid lens driver features a high-voltage differential output controlled through an I²C interface. The MAX14515 uses a charge-pump-based boost converter and integrated H bridge to provide a compact lens driver solution with minimal external components to achieve a small overall footprint suitable for small space constraints inside camera modules. The MAX14515 features an 8-bit monotonic DAC with a single differential high-voltage output controlled by a 2-wire I²C interface to set the amplitude. The high-voltage outputs are capable of delivering up to 42VRMS (min) into a 220pF liquid lens load at 1.0kHz (min).

The MAX14515 also features two power-saving modes (shutdown mode and sleep mode) to minimize power consumption when the device is inactive. Shutdown mode places the device in a low-power state that resets all registers and disables the I²C interface to reduce current below 500nA (max). In sleep mode, the power-on reset circuit remains active. If no activity is detected on the I²C interface, current consumption is less than 3µA. The MAX14515 operates over the +2.7V to +5.5V supply voltage range, ideal for portable applications using lithium ion battery sources. The MAX14515 is specified over the -40°C to +85°C extended temperature range and is available in a small (1mm x 2mm) 8-bump WLP package. 

More information about it from Kynix Semiconductor.

Edited by Rachel Anne on 11/19/19 07:38 PM.

PamelaN
(Stranger )
11/16/20 08:06 PM
Re: Specialized ICs ---MAX14515EWA+T new [re: Rachel Anne]Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

EDA tools café has a website for the forum about mentor's IC product discussion board. You can check law dissertation help and get to learn more new tips to manage their work. It also has MAX14515 also features two power-saving modes that gives help in power consumption. Join their website for more information.

View all threadsNext thread*Threaded Mode
Jump to

Verific: SystemVerilog & VHDL Parsers
TrueCircuits:

© 2020 Internet Business Systems, Inc.
670 Aberdeen Way, Milpitas, CA 95035
+1 (408) 882-6554 — Contact Us, or visit our other sites:
AECCafe - Architectural Design and Engineering TechJobsCafe - Technical Jobs and Resumes GISCafe - Geographical Information Services  MCADCafe - Mechanical Design and Engineering ShareCG - Share Computer Graphic (CG) Animation, 3D Art and 3D Models
  Privacy PolicyAdvertise