EDAToolsCafe
   >> Mentor PCB Product Discussion
Thread views: 27222 View all threadsNext thread*Threaded Mode

Pages in this thread: 1 | (show all)
nicksr
(Stranger )
01/23/07 10:03 PM
Hyperlynx Boardsim Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

If one were to own Hyperlynx Boardsim for the purpose of doing 3rd party service bureau type board level SI analysis. Is it true that I would need to acquire the PCB layout software in which the board was designed. That is, if the board was designed in Allegro, I need an Allegro license to convert to Hyperlynx and to view the individal layers etc. The same is true for Zuken or PADS, or Orcad.
Thanks for your advice.

dastrang
(Stranger )
05/14/07 05:01 AM
Re: Hyperlynx Boardsim new [re: nicksr]Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

Good day:

You would need a CAD system that would allow you to export a .hyp file. You might want to find a CAD system that has a lot of import/export to other CAD systems so that you don't have to license multiple products. I use Expedition which has few built-in translators but it does translate PADS. So I use the PADS translators to get other CAD system files into Expedition. This method does not cover every product from every vendor, but it is a start.

Have fun
Dwain

stream2watch
(Stranger )
07/14/20 09:06 PM
Re: Hyperlynx Boardsim new [re: nicksr]Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

The interface accessible as shopper wonderful, and there is no requirement for a customer to encounter like there's something which licenses them to clean difficulty at any rate. CricFree is likewise one of the palatable stages to be needed to stream cricket stream2watch especially. The channels which you can pick to stream cricket on-line live at Sky Sports 1 and Sky Sports

mjackets
(Stranger )
07/21/20 11:41 PM
Re: Hyperlynx Boardsim new [re: stream2watch]Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

This is the first time that I visit here. I found so many exciting matters in this particular blog, One thing I would like to request you that pls keep posting such type of informative blog.

Cyberpunk 2077 Jacket

mjackets
(Stranger )
07/21/20 11:42 PM
Re: Hyperlynx Boardsim new [re: mjackets]Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

I appreciate this blog your blog is vert help full for me i really enjoyed this stuff dude.

Cyberpunk 2077 Merch

burkkevin
(Stranger )
08/15/20 05:24 AM

Great information about wilderness for beginners giving the opportunity for new people.   Marty Mcfly Denim Jacket

khatrimaza45
(Stranger )
08/21/20 05:21 AM

Hollywood Motion pictures Download In Twin Audio khatrimaza hindi dubbed movies 480p films 300mb motion pictures 720p computer films twin audio films Direct Download. Inside the web site, you will see that a list of latest Hollywood movies, in the section of the homepage.

1fichier
(Stranger )
08/23/20 12:30 AM

It is less complicated and handier to use than others. It is vitally easy to make use of the 1fichier you simply must register on it. Here is an instance of the way to make a remote referred to as remote

NewAmericanStore
(Stranger )
09/15/20 11:02 AM
Re: Hyperlynx Boardsim new [re: 1fichier]Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

Thank you for this great contribution, I find it very interesting and well thought out and put together. I hope to read your work in the future. Beth Dutton Blue Coat

MarryCole
(Stranger )
09/23/20 02:17 AM
Re: Hyperlynx Boardsim new [re: NewAmericanStore]Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

system that has a lot of import/export to other CAD

nobita99
(Stranger )
09/29/20 07:32 PM

The contents you share are really helpful to me. I hope you will provide more great information. driving directions

Abdur1290
(Stranger )
10/17/20 02:40 AM
Re: Hyperlynx Boardsim new [re: nobita99]Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

Thanks for sharing such unique and informative article with the people, I was looking for a website like this to get my niche related information.
Leather Motorcycle Jacket

EmmaLily107
(Stranger )
10/18/20 11:37 PM
Buy your favorite gaming glasses online new [re: 1fichier]Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

If you are a serious gamer and playing in front of a computer screen, here you can buy your favorite gaming glasses and prescription glasses that protect your eyes from blue light.

Gaming glasses

Prescription Glasses

CreativeDaniyal
(Stranger )
11/14/20 06:57 AM
Interesting Post new [re: MarryCole]Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

It was so good to see you acknowledging this topic, it really feels great. Thanks for sharing such a valuable information which is very hard to find normally. I have subscribed to your website and will be promoting it to my friends and other people as well. Famous Leather Jacket

Hassaan khan
(Stranger )
11/16/20 10:21 PM

I'm very grateful to the author, this really changed my thought. I'm looking forward to acknowledge this website as one of the best for new information.

Winter Soldier Jacket

Pages in this thread: 1 | (show all)
View all threadsNext thread*Threaded Mode
Jump to

TrueCircuits:

© 2020 Internet Business Systems, Inc.
670 Aberdeen Way, Milpitas, CA 95035
+1 (408) 882-6554 — Contact Us, or visit our other sites:
AECCafe - Architectural Design and Engineering TechJobsCafe - Technical Jobs and Resumes GISCafe - Geographical Information Services  MCADCafe - Mechanical Design and Engineering ShareCG - Share Computer Graphic (CG) Animation, 3D Art and 3D Models
  Privacy PolicyAdvertise