EDAToolsCafe
   >> SPICE Discussion Board (including HSPICE)
Thread views: 2199 View all threadsNext thread*Threaded Mode

wivet
(Stranger )
02/01/20 02:31 PM
How do I track my children's computer usage? new Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

my kids spend a lot of time at the computer. I can't understand that they're doing so much there.

meredit
(Stranger )
02/06/20 03:32 AM
Re: How do I track my children's computer usage? new [re: wivet]Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

Have you tried talking to your kids? Maybe they can tell you what they're doing.

rapsodia
(Stranger )
02/06/20 11:53 PM
Re: How do I track my children's computer usage? [re: wivet]Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

Children's safety is important. Computers, unfortunately, are not only useful. On the Internet there are many programs that are covered with beautiful pictures. The kids are curious. They're watching pictures. How this can end is not always clear. I recommend you install a keylogger computer https://www.refog.com/keylogger.html. This way you can keep track of all the sites your kids visit, and who they can communicate with and what they can talk about.

View all threadsNext thread*Threaded Mode
Jump to

© 2020 Internet Business Systems, Inc.
670 Aberdeen Way, Milpitas, CA 95035
+1 (408) 882-6554 — Contact Us, or visit our other sites:
AECCafe - Architectural Design and Engineering TechJobsCafe - Technical Jobs and Resumes GISCafe - Geographical Information Services  MCADCafe - Mechanical Design and Engineering ShareCG - Share Computer Graphic (CG) Animation, 3D Art and 3D Models
  Privacy PolicyAdvertise