EDAToolsCafe
   >> SPICE Discussion Board (including HSPICE)
Thread views: 439 View all threadsNext thread*Threaded Mode

sysa
(Stranger )
04/14/20 03:53 AM
HideMyAss 评价 new Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

Manually configure a VPN connection on an Android device using the PPTP Protocol
The VPN connection function is available by default in almost all Android smartphones (but not all users know how to set it up and where to find it). We will help you with this. Pick up your smartphone and:

Enter the PIN or password that blocks the device screen, and then select Add a VPN network
In the profile change window that opens, enter the network name (you can choose any one), Protocol (choose PPTP), server address (your VPN server), and other additional parameters.
Save the new network and log in again using the password you set. Done!
If for some reason you were not able to complete the manual installation, the specialized free software available in Google Play will come to your aid. There are quite a lot of them, each has its own characteristics and purpose. In our further information reviews, we will introduce you to each such utility, its weaknesses and strengths. In today's article, we will talk about them briefly, in a convenient rating format.

wivet
(Stranger )
04/14/20 09:12 AM
Re: HideMyAss 评价 new [re: sysa]Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

VPN service is now relevant for many. We're used to the Internet being unlimited. But recently some countries began to close traffic from other countries or close some sites. I was upset, too. I used shopping and online deliveries from China.

meredit
(Stranger )
04/14/20 10:01 AM
Re: HideMyAss 评价 new [re: sysa]Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

many people think it's time to start using a VPN service. But it is difficult for me to decide which service to choose. After all, the network is full of different services, and most of them tells potential customers only about their pros, but not about the disadvantages. But to choose a VPN service exactly information and is not enough.

Dereona
(Stranger )
04/14/20 11:53 AM
Re: HideMyAss 评价 [re: sysa]Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

The HideMyAss team claims that their VPN service is great for bypassing streaming access geoblocks. The server network also includes 5 special servers configured specifically for working with streaming content, so you can watch your favorite HD content without buffering. I began to test the availability of streaming services by connecting to HideMyAss servers located in the USA. Actually three of those five special services are located in the United States, which opens up wide opportunities for access to American streaming content.
The good news: HMA has opened access to Netflix when connected to all the American servers I tested. The service network includes five servers optimized specifically for providing access to streaming content located in Germany, Britain and the USA   HideMyAss 评价  also gives you the ability to connect to eight servers optimized for P2P. I was able to connect to all these servers without problems, but I note that the connection speed in different locations was different.

Orero
(Stranger )
04/14/20 10:06 PM

HideMyAss eliminates the need to search for a server with maximum transfer speed. The Lightning Speed function itself will solve this problem giving you the opportunity to constantly use the fastest connection. Need to choose a specific location? HMA will automatically find the server with the maximum speed among the available in the desired region freeing you from tedious work.

Dereona
(Stranger )
04/15/20 07:35 AM
Re: HideMyAss 评价 new [re: Orero]Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

In terms of performance and speed, what HideMyAss has to offer in this area is stable, reliable and reliable, but not as impressive as you expect from a company of this size and reputation. However, in none of the extensive tests were there any serious problems and no IP and DNS leaks.

jacobhops38
(Stranger )
04/22/20 05:38 PM

I really needed a service that could help me write my college essay and I found one here. Now I want to believe it will be useful for you as well.

newmancarl24
(Stranger )
04/27/20 04:41 AM

A lot of my college friends said that if you’re caught using a writing service, you’d get in trouble. But I asked ox essays reviews and they assured me this wasn’t the case. They said it didn’t break any laws and this made me feel better. The support was great and it helped improve my grades.

View all threadsNext thread*Threaded Mode
Jump to

DownStream: Solutions for Post Processing PCB Designs
Verific: SystemVerilog & VHDL Parsers

© 2020 Internet Business Systems, Inc.
25 North 14th Steet, Suite 710, San Jose, CA 95112
+1 (408) 882-6554 — Contact Us, or visit our other sites:
AECCafe - Architectural Design and Engineering TechJobsCafe - Technical Jobs and Resumes GISCafe - Geographical Information Services  MCADCafe - Mechanical Design and Engineering ShareCG - Share Computer Graphic (CG) Animation, 3D Art and 3D Models
  Privacy PolicyAdvertise