EDAToolsCafe
   >> EDA Industry
Thread views: 1768 View all threadsNext thread*Threaded Mode

Xianders
(Stranger )
05/06/20 07:58 AM
I have a problem Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

My boyfriend is missing. I don't think anything happened to him. I think that he left me, but he was afraid to say it to my face, but I still worry about him. What do you think I should do? Should I contact the police?

Magnetto
(Stranger )
05/07/20 05:50 AM
Re: I have a problem new [re: Xianders]Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

I think that Yes, it is better to contact the police!

CrazyReaper
(Stranger )
05/08/20 12:56 AM
Re: I have a problem new [re: Xianders]Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

If you do not want to go to the police, then you can hire private detectives see it here. They can find your boyfriend within three days. But I still recommend that you contact the police.

David1207
(Stranger )
08/14/20 12:05 AM

If your boyfriend hadn't informed you anything and said nothing then definitely you should try finding him. Contacting police could be a better option.

View all threadsNext thread*Threaded Mode
Jump to

© 2020 Internet Business Systems, Inc.
670 Aberdeen Way, Milpitas, CA 95035
+1 (408) 882-6554 — Contact Us, or visit our other sites:
AECCafe - Architectural Design and Engineering TechJobsCafe - Technical Jobs and Resumes GISCafe - Geographical Information Services  MCADCafe - Mechanical Design and Engineering ShareCG - Share Computer Graphic (CG) Animation, 3D Art and 3D Models
  Privacy PolicyAdvertise