EDAToolsCafe
   >> EDA Industry
Thread views: 1244 View all threadsNext thread*Threaded Mode

donaldrsimonn
(Stranger )
05/17/20 09:25 PM
English Test Online Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

Firstly you need to understand that IELTS is a language based test that focuses to test your ability to comprehend speak and write English. For that, you just need to have a basic understanding of the language. In the Listening section, they expose you to different accents. Hence, if you are not exposed much to English of different accents, I would recommend you to watch as many English movies, web series you can. By this way, you can tune yourself to different accents as well as you will be entertained. Also, you should try one or two model listening tests of an hour each. You can get ample such stuff over the internet especially youtube. During practice as well as in exam please try to keep your concentration level high because your attention does count. Try to score more marks in the first 20 questions because they will be easy to listen and comprehend.

Lavarda
(Stranger )
07/12/20 09:43 PM
Re: English Test Online new [re: donaldrsimonn]Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

Hello to all! Essays and term papers are a big problem for me! For several years in college, I got tired of it and entrusted it to essay writing company. They quickly do their job. I always received only excellent grades, and my teachers were pleased with my work! I highly recommend this to all students!

View all threadsNext thread*Threaded Mode
Jump to

TrueCircuits:

© 2020 Internet Business Systems, Inc.
670 Aberdeen Way, Milpitas, CA 95035
+1 (408) 882-6554 — Contact Us, or visit our other sites:
AECCafe - Architectural Design and Engineering TechJobsCafe - Technical Jobs and Resumes GISCafe - Geographical Information Services  MCADCafe - Mechanical Design and Engineering ShareCG - Share Computer Graphic (CG) Animation, 3D Art and 3D Models
  Privacy PolicyAdvertise