EDAToolsCafe
   >> EDA Industry
Thread views: 1467 View all threadsNext thread*Threaded Mode

Scinetic
(Stranger )
06/16/20 05:54 AM
What are you reading? new Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

Okay - the book club is the book club. That serves a specific purpose. I'd just like a thread where we can post what we're reading and give recommendations etc.

I love serial killer novels. I have a Kindle and recently discovered Chris Carter. So far I've read The Death Sculptor and One by One. Really enjoyed them. Very graphic, but that's fine by me! I've just started The Crucifix Killer.

CrazyReaper
(Stranger )
06/16/20 05:57 AM
Re: What are you reading? new [re: Scinetic]Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

Reading the sequel, Crooked Kingdoms, now.

Magnetto
(Stranger )
06/16/20 05:58 AM
Re: What are you reading? new [re: CrazyReaper]Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

I just finished Sanderson's Mistborn. I dont often read fantasy novels, and ended up really enjoying it.

Xianders
(Stranger )
06/16/20 06:04 AM
Re: What are you reading? [re: Magnetto]Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

Lust for Life - Irving Stone. I need to write an essay on this book and I think I should write it myself. But now there is no time for this, so I think that I will just buy essay https://anonymous-essay.com/ . But I still liked the book. I think I'll finish it when I have time.

David1207
(Stranger )
08/21/20 04:40 AM
Re: What are you reading? new [re: Scinetic]Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

I have started reading a book that motivates me a lot. The book name is " Think and Grow Rich " by Napoleon Hill.

View all threadsNext thread*Threaded Mode
Jump to

DownStream: Solutions for Post Processing PCB Designs
Verific: SystemVerilog & VHDL Parsers
TrueCircuits:

© 2020 Internet Business Systems, Inc.
670 Aberdeen Way, Milpitas, CA 95035
+1 (408) 882-6554 — Contact Us, or visit our other sites:
AECCafe - Architectural Design and Engineering TechJobsCafe - Technical Jobs and Resumes GISCafe - Geographical Information Services  MCADCafe - Mechanical Design and Engineering ShareCG - Share Computer Graphic (CG) Animation, 3D Art and 3D Models
  Privacy PolicyAdvertise