EDAToolsCafe
   >> EDA Industry
Thread views: 987 View all threadsNext thread*Threaded Mode

Xianders
(Stranger )
06/17/20 11:38 PM
Truly smart people find a way of passively making Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

It's good and all to trade your labor for money, whatever your job is, and some jobs are particularly lucrative, but the best approach is to passively make money. Perhaps get enough capital to buy property then hire a good management company to rent it out, paying them a portion of the proceeds. With minimal oversight or additional investment, you just collect revenues.

Most of these methods require that you have money to begin with, so the first hurdle is to get a job, save, and in the meantime think about what you would invest a chunk of cash that you are working towards having in order to get these passive returns.

Scinetic
(Stranger )
06/19/20 12:50 AM
Re: Truly smart people find a way of passively making new [re: Xianders]Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

It's true. I'm also thinking about opening my own project. Working for someone else is not my thing at all, so I'm developing my own project https://spdload.com/blog/how-to-build-e-learning-website/. There's a lot of information to dig through, but I think I can handle it.

David1207
(Stranger )
08/21/20 04:43 AM
Re: Truly smart people find a way of passively making new [re: Xianders]Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

Investing in property is always a good option as it will keep giving you returns for life. But again investment in property need so much of money which eventually need to work hard and earn.

So always focus on growing your business to earn more.

View all threadsNext thread*Threaded Mode
Jump to

Verific: SystemVerilog & VHDL Parsers
TrueCircuits:

© 2020 Internet Business Systems, Inc.
670 Aberdeen Way, Milpitas, CA 95035
+1 (408) 882-6554 — Contact Us, or visit our other sites:
AECCafe - Architectural Design and Engineering TechJobsCafe - Technical Jobs and Resumes GISCafe - Geographical Information Services  MCADCafe - Mechanical Design and Engineering ShareCG - Share Computer Graphic (CG) Animation, 3D Art and 3D Models
  Privacy PolicyAdvertise