EDAToolsCafe
   >> EDA Industry
Thread views: 35 View all threadsNext thread*Threaded Mode

Garrio
(Stranger )
08/25/20 01:35 AM
Any idea? Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

How to meet a good girl for a relationship after 30? All my colleagues are men or married women, I have two friends who have been married for a long time and have children, so they can't introduce me to someone who would be suitable for a relationship. What can I do in this situation to find my soul mate and build strong and healthy long-term relationships?

Ummode
(Stranger )
08/25/20 07:08 AM
Re: Any idea? new [re: Garrio]Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

I don't think that now there are few single women after 30. I'm sure that many girls, just like you, first took up a career, then began to think about family and marriage. I know that dating with girls online is the easiest way to find potential candidates for a relationship with you. I know there are different dating sites. Somewhere you only need a couple of minutes and one photo, but you can texting with a person for months and not meet, or it turns out to be a fake photo. There are also sites that, on the contrary, help you see the girl and communicate with her as in real life, but through video chat, for example, like here https://mirami.chat . This is a really cool idea and saves you time.

Garrio
(Stranger )
08/25/20 09:32 AM
Re: Any idea? new [re: Ummode]Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

It's interesting, thanks for sharing. I believe that online dating is a real time saver when looking for a girl for a relationship in real life. You are absolutely right about that and I think you made a good decision!

View all threadsNext thread*Threaded Mode
Jump to

Verific: SystemVerilog & VHDL Parsers
TrueCircuits:

© 2020 Internet Business Systems, Inc.
670 Aberdeen Way, Milpitas, CA 95035
+1 (408) 882-6554 — Contact Us, or visit our other sites:
AECCafe - Architectural Design and Engineering TechJobsCafe - Technical Jobs and Resumes GISCafe - Geographical Information Services  MCADCafe - Mechanical Design and Engineering ShareCG - Share Computer Graphic (CG) Animation, 3D Art and 3D Models
  Privacy PolicyAdvertise