EDAToolsCafe
   >> EDA Industry
Thread views: 221 View all threadsNext thread*Threaded Mode

olever90
(Stranger )
09/17/20 08:29 AM
How can I improve site security? new Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

​ How can I improve the security of my own site? Are there any other ways?​

ack1
(Stranger )
09/17/20 08:35 AM
Re: How can I improve site security? new [re: olever90]Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

If you mean security to protect against attacks on your website, web security isn't really that simple unfortunately. There are lots of exploits and things you need to be aware of and the relevance and the way you go about protecting against them depends heavily on the libraries and programming languages you're using. For starters, the OWASP top 10 contains the top 10 most common vulnerabilities with websites. Do your best to make sure you're protected against those, and if you have any questions about them, I or someone else can try to answer.

arko2
(Stranger )
09/18/20 01:11 AM
Re: How can I improve site security? [re: olever90]Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

I create my own websites. At first they were primitive but after they got better I needed to protect my clients personal information on the site. So I got a good wildcard ssl certificate here for a small amount. Completely satisfied with me and my clients.

alan grin
(Stranger )
09/21/20 03:14 AM
Re: How can I improve site security? new [re: olever90]Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

that's true, SSL certificates can protect your site

chopra
(Stranger )
09/27/20 08:04 AM
Re: How can I improve site security? new [re: alan grin]Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

If you're using WordPress then use a trusted host site. Install plugins like wordfence . Move your website to Cloudflare server to overcome downtime.

ack1
(Stranger )
10/21/20 03:57 AM

I create several of my own websites. At first they were primitive, but after they got better, I needed to protect the personal information of my clients on the site for this I used ssl. After that, there was a problem with the software because several people started working for me, so I went to the software development website and the guys from the Forte Group helped me. Now you are completely satisfied with me and my clients.

View all threadsNext thread*Threaded Mode
Jump to

Verific: SystemVerilog & VHDL Parsers
TrueCircuits:

© 2020 Internet Business Systems, Inc.
670 Aberdeen Way, Milpitas, CA 95035
+1 (408) 882-6554 — Contact Us, or visit our other sites:
AECCafe - Architectural Design and Engineering TechJobsCafe - Technical Jobs and Resumes GISCafe - Geographical Information Services  MCADCafe - Mechanical Design and Engineering ShareCG - Share Computer Graphic (CG) Animation, 3D Art and 3D Models
  Privacy PolicyAdvertise