EDAToolsCafe
   >> EDA Industry
Thread views: 45 View all threadsNext thread*Threaded Mode

ritcha
(Stranger )
09/20/20 10:07 PM
Abnormal symptoms caused by "stress" new Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

Today people in society live in the pressures of living conditions. Many people are so stressed that they have to try and find a way out for themselves in different ways, including playing sports, joining a group of friends and socializing Find a hobby To travel But there are still many people who do not know how stressful they are. Until I realize it again, that stress affects the body.

Why does stress affect your body? The answer is when your body grapples with heavy responsibilities. Or there are stories in life that have changed Your heart will beat faster. The cortisol hormone is released more in response to stress. Cortisol increases blood sugar levels. Stimulate blood pumping Makes blood and nutrients better supply the brain. Therefore, our brain and body are in a state of alertness. If you can ease your feelings of stress and deal with the problem with confidence But if you can't do stress And the response of the body in the above will affect the health. And become a symptom that will appear on your body immediately As for what will be there, let's see

1. Heavy headache Or frequent headaches Because of the stress accumulated over a long period of time
2. Increase your chances of having a mental fallout. And escalates to symptoms of depression
3. Have symptoms of acid reflux. Increased stomach acid Most of these symptoms are stressful.
4. Insomnia because stress makes you think a lot and it is difficult to hold your eyes off.
5. Weak immunity Makes you sick often Having a cold or allergic to air all year round
6. Digestive system malfunctions. And make you persistent colic pain because of the underlying stress
7. I have problems with my sexual health. Or sexual performance is reduced
8. Have muscle aches without knowing why. Due to muscle tension

If you are under stress and it affects your body as above. You should seek out solutions or consult a slotxo expert to relieve your stress. Otherwise If it affects long-term health Symptoms may not be minor and can cause a type of disease that you did not expect as well.

alan grin
(Stranger )
09/21/20 03:15 AM
Re: Abnormal symptoms caused by "stress" [re: ritcha]Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

I faced with similar issue some time ago. Was useful to know, tnx for the tips

View all threadsNext thread*Threaded Mode
Jump to

Verific: SystemVerilog & VHDL Parsers
TrueCircuits:

© 2020 Internet Business Systems, Inc.
670 Aberdeen Way, Milpitas, CA 95035
+1 (408) 882-6554 — Contact Us, or visit our other sites:
AECCafe - Architectural Design and Engineering TechJobsCafe - Technical Jobs and Resumes GISCafe - Geographical Information Services  MCADCafe - Mechanical Design and Engineering ShareCG - Share Computer Graphic (CG) Animation, 3D Art and 3D Models
  Privacy PolicyAdvertise