EDAToolsCafe
   >> EDA Industry
Thread views: 143 View all threadsNext thread*Threaded Mode

candys
(Stranger )
09/21/20 02:47 AM
What do you do to relax? new Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

Looking for the best way to get rid of stress and relax. Share your tips

olivia simon
(Stranger )
09/21/20 02:49 AM
Re: What do you do to relax? new [re: candys]Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

play video games, go walking, watch movies, attend massage parlour etc etc

alan grin
(Stranger )
09/21/20 03:18 AM
Re: What do you do to relax? new [re: candys]Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

Good massage is the best way to get rid of stress. I used to attend kiev best massage parlour before lockdown. They make awesome sensual massage and their massauses know their job. Can't wait to visit this parlour again.  

MarryCole
(Stranger )
09/23/20 01:59 AM
Re: What do you do to relax? new [re: olivia simon]Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

massage parlour etc etc 

chopra
(Stranger )
09/23/20 12:45 PM
Re: What do you do to relax? new [re: MarryCole]Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

Exercise, get enough water, and reading some health products review to increase my memories regard about this product. In fact, reading is the best way to get rid of stress.

noah daniel
(Stranger )
09/24/20 05:53 AM
Re: What do you do to relax? [re: candys]Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

So simple I read Salwat Durood To Muhammad S.A.W.A.S and His Family. really It will destroy your all problem Say "Allah Huma Suwaly Ala Muhammad Wa Aaly Hummad"

View all threadsNext thread*Threaded Mode
Jump to

TrueCircuits:

© 2020 Internet Business Systems, Inc.
670 Aberdeen Way, Milpitas, CA 95035
+1 (408) 882-6554 — Contact Us, or visit our other sites:
AECCafe - Architectural Design and Engineering TechJobsCafe - Technical Jobs and Resumes GISCafe - Geographical Information Services  MCADCafe - Mechanical Design and Engineering ShareCG - Share Computer Graphic (CG) Animation, 3D Art and 3D Models
  Privacy PolicyAdvertise