EDAToolsCafe
   >> EDA Industry
Thread views: 100 View all threadsNext thread*Threaded Mode

olever90
(Stranger )
10/01/20 11:00 PM
what cell has d HIGHEST RADIATION?? new Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

everybody has a cellfone,,but do u have any idea if ur cell has high radiation???

ack1
(Stranger )
10/01/20 11:02 PM
Re: what cell has d HIGHEST RADIATION?? new [re: olever90]Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

the top list is dominated by handsets made by Chinese companies, with Xiaomi, OnePlus, Huawei and ZTE accounting for 10 of the 16 phones with the largest values. It must be said though, that premium Apple phones such as the iPhone 7 and the recently released iPhone 8 are also here to be seen.

arko2
(Stranger )
10/01/20 11:05 PM
Re: what cell has d HIGHEST RADIATION?? [re: ack1]Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

I have read recently one article about it. I found out that Alcatel, Huawei andApple iPhone 7 are in the top 5 radiation phones. Luckily I am not a fan of Iphone and have Meizu. It’s good to know that it’s one of the safest phones. But when I decided to buy another phone I would use the device that I bought on https://ecotestgroup.com/press/blog/how-to-use-a-geiger-counter/ to measure the radiation level.

Whishatell
(Stranger )
10/23/20 10:21 AM
Re: what cell has d HIGHEST RADIATION?? new [re: olever90]Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

There are different cell phones are available in the market which provides different specifications related to the technology. I have tried to check some best writing help to the students through this technology where they can access  https://edubirdie.net/ site to get the best writing service help in a good way. Some mobile phones have limited radiations which is the best thing for everyone who is using cells for a longer time.

View all threadsNext thread*Threaded Mode
Jump to

TrueCircuits:

© 2020 Internet Business Systems, Inc.
670 Aberdeen Way, Milpitas, CA 95035
+1 (408) 882-6554 — Contact Us, or visit our other sites:
AECCafe - Architectural Design and Engineering TechJobsCafe - Technical Jobs and Resumes GISCafe - Geographical Information Services  MCADCafe - Mechanical Design and Engineering ShareCG - Share Computer Graphic (CG) Animation, 3D Art and 3D Models
  Privacy PolicyAdvertise