How to block annoying SMS, advertising messages and spam for Android users? Block SMS is as easy as following:
It is believed that most people who use mobile phones will likely have come across SMS, advertisements or spam from time to time, most of which are not what we want or want. But I will stop them from sending it, I do not know how to do it. So today we're going to introduce you to a way to block these SMS from being overwhelming. With the following easy steps
1. First of all, we will need to load the Google Messages app, but some Android phones may have already arrived. When opening the app If not before, it will tell us to set it as the Default app, then agree to it, but if anyone uses the app This is already there, you can skip to the next step.
2. When opening the app Then let us choose to go to the page read SMS messages sent from the number we want to block.
3. Tap on the radio button in the upper right corner and select Details (or People & options for some versions of the app).
4. Select Block & report spam then answer OK to block (you can choose Report spam as well or not). After that we will not receive any SMS messages from that number again. Including calls Enter will be blocked as well.
5. In addition, there is another way to open the app. Here, tap the radio button in the upper-right corner and select Blocked contacts.
6. Select ADD A NUMBER and enter the number you want to block and select Block.
7. If you want to unblock the previously blocked numbers, just tap the X after the contact on the same page.
Follow the news anywhere, anytime: slotxo